What makes guys want to date a girl?

So I'm fairly attractive and I've been told I'm a cool, goofy funny person but all the guys I've been meeting recently say there too busy to have relationships so I need up just having casual sex,... I really just want a boyfriend. what makes guys want to date a girl?

What Guys Said 1

• Well you can't really have "just a boyfriend" and expect a meaningful relationship if the person is so dispensable for you.

• Maybe I used a bad choice of words I don't want a boyfriend for a title I want to care about someone and it be ok for me to do that if I got jealous with a guy and I'm not evening his girlfriend he would probably tell me to chill out and that would hurt because I just don't want him to think of me as a chick he's banging I want a little more I know love doesn't happen over night but I want more then just sex

What Girls Said 1

• i think finding the right person first is key

• How do I know? I like this guy a lot but I'm not sure if he likes me or if he thinks I'm cute and just likes fucking me

• talk to him. Ask him in a playful way if he sees himself being in a relationship.