Guys, would you date a chubby girl if she was really nice and funny?

• Yes
    50% (15)
  • No
    20% (6)
  • Would depend... please state what 😊
    30% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• If I am not physically attracted and emotionally attracted to them in some way, shape, or form, I wouldn't be able to date them. I need some sort of physical attraction for a relationship to work, and my "type" is healthy/fit/thin. Rather, someone who is chubby (granted, depends on how chubby chubby is) who isn't physically attractive to me wouldn't be dateable for me.

That being said, if they are really nice and funny, they probably would make a great friend. I see "friendzoned" friends as people who I have an emotional connection with but no physical attraction. In this case, I'd probably friendzone the person.

I chose B.

• No, I keep myself in shape and I want my girlfriend to do the same.

• Yes! I've had friendships, romances and casual encounters with chubby and more-than chubby girls. The best part of a girl is between her ears.

• I'm attracted to chubby girls, so yes! ☺

• Depends on if I find her attractive physically. It's in the face and the shape.

• Depends. If I found her attractive (beautiful) of course.

• Yes, but usually when girls ask this they are not chubby , they are freaking gigantic.

• It depends on your definition of chubby. Let's just say I'm not going to date a 300 lb girl.

• As long as she's got a nice round bum

• Why not :) .

• Nothing wrong with chub ^-^

• shapely or fat?

• yes i would

• I liek chubby chicks in fact... but if she was a prude... it'd definitely be a deal breaker for me...

• Yeah sure.

• Sexual compatibility would need to be 11/10.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more