How to tell a guy you aren't interested?

Okay, so a guy has been showing a lot of interest in me lately, and I don't want to give him the wrong idea. He's not my type of guy, he's usually a jerk, he dated one of my friends before & he cheated on her, and I just don't want to date anyone at the moment. He's been snapchatting me constantly and talking to me in school a lot more, and I don't want to lead him on or anything. But I'm also not 100% sure that he is looking for a relationship with me, so I can't tell him off right away. But what are some ways I can "send signals" that I'm not interested in him? And also if he does ask me out, how do I say no without sounding rude?

What Guys Said 2

• u can start by telling him that u found a guy crush and that ure really interested in that guy :) , and ill be waiting for some flowers and a gift from u coz definitely he will loose interest in u lol

• By being honest and blunt about it. No need to send signals if you're just not interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore him.