Girls, would you text a guy for hours on hours if you weren't interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I were bored and absolutely nothing at all to do in my spare time... And even then I don't think I'd spend "hours" talking to someone I'm not interested in...

But there are the odd times when you stumble upon those people who are not interested and still do it if they like to flirt.. As in, interested in flirting, but not really interested in "you"... They usually have a very small interest in yiu but know hey don't really "want you".. But like to flirt with you cause they just do.

Or if she has no friends, and you start talking to her, she might not be interested in you like you think, but just someone to talk to insincere she doesn't have anyone else to talk with... Cause most people like to talk and if you're lonely, you talk a bunchhhh to the first person who shows some type if interest in talking to you...

Anyway in general, the normal average social person will not waist hours talking to someone they've no interest for... So go from there.. Find out if she's social, if so, how social, does she have close friends to talk with? Etc etc... If she does have all that, then defffffinitely she's interested.

• Waste*

• Thank yiu for mhg! 😛 good luck with the girl 😉😜

• You're welcome and thank you :)

What Girls Said 17

• of course my texting a male friend for hours is something that I'd do whether I was interested in our friendship turning to more or not.

• Nope. I will barely text anyone for over an hour so if I'm texting you for hours on hours I'm practically in love with you lol.

• No I would not, but it depends on the situation. If I was interested in you as a friend I would also text or if you wanted to share something that was hard for you, I would also listen and try to help.

• it depends on the conversation. i feel bad but im a casting agent who works with actors of all ages. and i usually just chat with my actors from time to time about daily stuff. even though they know im in a relationship and i know they are too. but we never say anything like lets hang out or i miss you... that crosses the line into more than just work stuff

• Her and I say let's hang out

• I wouldn't not unless I was into him

• No i wouldn't. I would have to be really into him if i texted him for hours and hours

• See that's how I feel.

• Interested as in, not wanting to be in a relationship with that person? Yes
    Because textng good friends works

• I've done it. Because the guy gets persistent and needy or maybe because I don't want to lose him as a friend. There's actually a really good chance that I don't like a guy even if we've been talking for months

• Nope

• Yes, sometimes text just fun.

• I don't have to be into a guy to talk for hours, could be a chatting buddy for all I care

• I wouldn't but you don't know what they're thinking. Why not just ask?

• Depends on what the topic is...

• We talk about everything lol

• Okay 1 of 2 things could be happening.
      1. Welcome to the friend zone. Have fun living a long and prosperous (lonely) life.
      OR
      2. Now entering the back burner stage. Basically she's interested but not ready to date necessarily. Many girls *cough* me *cough* often times are very interested in a guy and yet also recognize the fact that we are too busy with other things to get into a relationship.

• helllllllllnawwwwwwww

• yeah...

• Why?

• Well this girl and I can talk about anything and she claims she likes me back as well. I just hate the texting game, but I'll see her tomorrow for our second date. Hopefully all works out :)

• den it's pretty sure she's truly interested in you... lucky guy!!!

• no way!
    Do u ever hang out in person? (if the answer is no, then you might have a problem)
    If it's a purely online/text relationship, her texting you doens't necesarily mean she's interested.. she could just be bored and want someone to talk to

• We have , just we are both always busy via I work a good amount and am a college studen. She is too, however, she is taking much more dense courses than I lol.

• So she texts me this long ass text message Monday morning at 1 am. It was saying how she was sorry for disappearing on me and how she didn't want to see me while she was going through some shit. Weve been good, just woulf like to know what this means? Good sign or? So how would you interpret that?

• I would def take that as a good sign. That means she cares about you and what you feel if she apologized for her behavior. She probably needs someone or a supportive friend (*cough* you!) with whatever she's going through right now. I would take it as a very good sign about her interest level in you. She could be waiting for u to say you are there for her and can talk to her about anything, and that you accept her, etc. Girls love to have that trust in a guy that he will be there for her

• I only did it since I was interested.

What Guys Said 3

• I I doubt they would if they didn't like you, but why text for hours on end? That will make her now wanna see you in person. Id keep texting short and just use it to set dates

• I feel that bro. I need to text her less.

• I want to say no they wouldn't do this but you never know , it depends on the girl and how she knows the guy. I've been " tested " before by girls who I never ended up dating and didn't appear that interested in dating me

• They will.