All he talks about is sports ugh?

I really like this guy, but whenever he texts me, he always talks about sports, so it concerns me. We do talk about other stuff later. Do you think that's a way of friend zoning me, or do you think that might be the only way he knows how to initiate conversations? I dont like sports.

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you change the subject to something else? He probably initiates conversations while talking about sports mostly because that's an interest of his, and is a good way to start a conversation by bringing up recent game results or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you your opinion was very helpful.

What Guys Said 8

• Pretty sure at least 70% of your relationship should be based off the fact that they're your favorite person to talk to ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him sports don't interest you and can we talk about something else

0|0
    0|0
    • I've told him that I don't know anything about sports, and rhat im not a sporty girl. (Trying to hint that I don't like sports, but I think he wants to teach me)

• Don't hint. He didn't get it. Say directly what I said

• Wrong guy for you - it's all he knows, his world, his IQ limitation and source of his only praise in life, perhaps even only career open to him

0|0
    0|0
    • No, he's intelligent--premed actually with a 4.0.

• Show All
    • *I don't think he has savant syndrome

• What you wrote was
      a) sports monologues
      b) pre med
      both are "know a lot about something" topics
      which may exclude & explain "know nothing about anything else" in order to have a well rounded conversation base to employ

• He might just really like sports lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like me. Lol. Change the subject. Flip the script. Talk about something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports are gay

0|1
    0|0
  • He just likes sports. Change the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • well when you decided to chase that super hot jock, you should've seen this coming.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!