Was I too rude to my ex?

We broke up 2 months and halg ago, not because we lost attraction to each other or because we had other problems, just because of distance.
He did not text me for 1 month, yesterday he texted me and I just replies to him with "do not talk to me " i just did it because i need to move on and is being hard.

*half

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you were. There was no hate during the breakup, just unfortunate distance, so you had no reason to be that rude, you could have simply said "I need to move on, and it's hard if we tart talking again, so please, don't talk to me."

He's now gonna think you hate him, or that he did something wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have been a little kinder with it by saying "I'd rather not talk, I just want to move on" or something like that since you didn't end on bad terms and there's no need to be so abrupt, but at the same time you don't need to talk to him if you don't want to. The way you said it though likely came off as if you were mad at him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. You're exes now. You don't have to play nice anymore. You deserve peace of mind.

• Sounds fine to me