Would you date interracially?

i find it hard to look at some girl (arab girls especially) and think of them as partners, and i mean not the girl herself, she might be beautiful, nice and great, but her parents and aquaitences might not deem me as a good pick for their daughter or hate me for being jewish and even might threaten me... anyone else has that feeling?

• no, this is weird and you are probably racist (would argue against it)
  • i get what you try to say, but you are still wrong about interracial dating
  • never had that feeling
  • i agree completely

Most Helpful Girl

• Black, white or blue... I wouldn't give a flying rats ass as long as he has a pulse and a penis😒thats all that truly matters. know one influences me so easily. I like what I... I don't have type😎 I don't discriminate, fella 's know I love em all! I dont think I have enough vag to go around, but I'll make a way😂😂😂 there's always going to be someone who dislikes u... a few hate me, I tell em to dip my titties in chocolate and suck on em😈 I'm living life, I don't have time for hate... White men, Black men, Asian men, Latin men, Mid Eastern men and Islander Men 😋😋 Alllllll are welcomeeeeee!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't refuse to date someone simply because of race. That being said, my preferences still apply and physical attraction is still important to me (along with emotional attraction, naturally).

While my type tends to fall upon my own race more, I wouldn't exclude people outside of my race from being my type.

I would suggest, in your case, that you date the girl for the girl she is. Rather, worry about the family later. You are dating her-- not her family.

That being said, she may throw in rejection later on if she decides to pick family over you... But what if her family isn't like that? What if she was your life's best opportunity?
    The point is, the avoid regrets and live life to the fullest, I would go after the girl.

What Girls Said 20

• I am currently dating a guy who's not white, so a different race.
    His family seems cool with my being white. My family, mother specifically, doesn't seem to feel the same. Saying that she can't believe that I'd even think of dating someone who's not Catholic, or asking if I'm not bothered by the fact that potential children in the future won't be blonde haired, blue-eyed. (He's Asian.)

I say whatever; I'm the one in the relationship, not my family. I'm not going to choose who I marry/have kids with based off of what kind of children I hope to have with him. As long as they're happy and healthy, that's what matters most, in addition to my getting along with the guy in question, of course.

• Hmm, I think it's not that simple and that you're asking two different things.
    I would date interracially, but I wouldn't easily date arabian and indian people mainly due to their culture. You see what I mean?
    I am not a racist, but I have no wish of opening the Pandora box. And you being Jewish or someone having difficulties in accepting that is not a racial thing either.

• id date interracially. i have my preferences sure but I'm still open.

• I'd have no issue with it. My parents would have quite a lot of issues with it, but hey, I'm still open to it :P

• I know what you mean. And I don't think you are wrong.
    You're not rejecting her because she's Arab, you just think you couldn't date her because she's from a different culture. And that is a problem sometimes. You're just trying to avoid these issues.
    It doesn't mean you're racist.

To answer your question, yes I would date interracially. The only concern I have is if his family didn't accept me or treated me badly.
    That would ruin the relationship.

• I think I would be more confortable dating a fellow Arab and I am usually unconsciously almost exclusively crushing on them BUT I am absolutely open to date outside of my ethnicity.

• never had that feeling

• I have been dating interracially since I first started dating. I still do to this day and love it. I date who I like and their race doesn't matter.

• I almost exclusively date interracially, and though meeting family can be daunting it usually isn't as bad as you think it will be. Of course. it depends on your SO's family and your behavior though.

• Culture is important, but I don't think it would be as dire as you believe.

• I say B. I can see what you're saying but I'd date anyone and everyone.
    I don't give a fuck about race or nationality or whatever. If I like 'em I like 'em.. :)

• I'd date interracially. You just have to be comfortable about their different cultures/ways of life. I guess it's natural to be uncomfortable around something you are unfamiliar with, but it's not necessarily racist unless you judge it.

• Agree... I'm latina and I've never been able to imagine myself with anyone other than a white guy.

• I have dated inter-racially. First boyfriend was German :p

• My pussy has a positive discrimination policy.

• Lol, my boyfriend's Japanese.

• That's nice

• I'm completely open to dating someone from a different religion, culture, country, economic background, or race. I would be open to dating a bi guy or possibly, someone who identifies as Trans, maybe.

I voted for the second option because to some extent I do get what you mean. I get what you mean in the sense that sometimes people's background's affect someone's values so strongly you're not compatible. And in that sense, I wouldn't be as willing if we don't share some similar values and ideas. I feel willing to give people a chance to get to know them and their perspective on life and their values though, and would still be willing.

• No. It's only natural to prefer your own race. Often, interracial dating is based of gross fetishes and an inferiority complex.

• It'll be weird for me so that's that, but don't let others opinions preclude you from finding true love and making you happy.

What Guys Said 24

• I agree completely.
    However I've dated interracial, and it's wonderful.
    You don't just get do discover things about another person but a whole other culture. I've never once been introduced to their family, and I suspect it's because of race (could be in my head). On the flip side, when my dumb family finds out I'm dating out side my race they ALWAYS find a way to make it at least a little uncomfortable. My personal favorite always starts the same way "So, where's Megan from?" "Kansas City" "No I mean where is she FROM?" "...*sigh&eyeroll* Kansas City" "...*longsilence*...*looks at feet*... Kansas or Missouri?"

• 2|1
  • What do you mean by Arab, and if you are white Jewish (instead of Ethiopian Jewish), then you are talking about dating interculturally, not interracially.

Personally, I don't like Arabs either, not as a prejudice, just that I have never met someone I liked, even as a friend, and I have been to the Gulf States.

have dated a Moroccan, and a Persian, and have friends that are Egyptian and Persian. I have dated many Moslems from Indonesia and Malaysia and am sleeping with one from time to time even now.

One of my old Indonesian gf's didn't want to tell her parents she was dating a non-Moslem, but she did eventually marry one and they accepted it. My current Malay fbuddy doesn't want her parents to know that she is not a virgin (kind of funny).

• Of course I would I mean I have my own preferences but I am more then open to being with all races, in my opinion you only limit yourself and your chance at happiness by stick to only one race, you'd miss out on being with and meeting great people and you'd miss out on the learning portion of getting to know and understand their cultures and traditions. Plus said things can also be seen as tests as if you really cared about the girl or guy you wouldn't let cultural difficulties get in the way.

• I would be willing to. As far as her family accepting me or not, that's not something I can control or do anything about. Nor can her family do anything about us being in love. A family hating me for no good reason won't make for a good family future.

• Not only would I but I have

• I'd love to date interracially, I've seriously dated Asian girls most my life and a change would be nice. I try to look at people individually but I cannot deny the fact that different races and ethnicities do have different cultures which I love. I have dated interracially but it never got serious.

• I totally would as long as we love each other and have a deep connection/attraction.

Plus my dick don't discriminate between the pale skin to dark skin spectrum.

• I'm not interested in girls outside of my race but I've thought about what it would be like. There's no way a girls family would be happy with her showing up at the house with a white guy in tow. Everybody hates white people and just never admit it. Fuck that for a laugh, buncha clowns staring around the room awkwardly coz your there. Give you the creeps.

• I have a girlfriend but if it ever came to that, then I would happily date another race. The perfect girl for any guy comes in all packages and colors.

• I personally prefer interracial so long as the woman is light skinned.
    White girls are adopting a ghetto attitude I just can't stand.

You do you though. Don't let anyone call you racist or bigoted for being with who you choose to be.

• I've dated a lot of women from 'many races' and probably pissed off more people because of it but I don't care. I love all women of all races. I don't see how or why some people discriminate but to each their own I guess.

• I don't discriminate
    I'm dating a white girl who has a couple of racists in her family

How fun...

• I have been concerned about that but it hasn't stopped me dating interracially in the past.

• Anyone if they're pretty and like me

• Yeah sure I have no probelm

• yeah I can understand that feeling

• nah, just white girls for me. if i ever knock a girl up the kids needs to look somewhat like me, ha.

• Why? Jewish girls are got bro.

• Race sure, if I found them attractive.
    Religion and traditions most definitely not.

• I would, sure.

• go after what you want, if it doesn't work out you won't have regrets
    life is short, live it

• most of the girls I have dated or tried to date where white or some sort of European background , has been a few other girls over the years from different backgrounds I found interesting , is some races I find much less appealing than others I guess. everyone has there preferences in this area.

• For me, it depends on the race. I'm white, and I'd only date white and Latina girls