How did you get out of the "friend zone"? Not that I really believe in friend zone, either you attract them or not or become friends?

Is it possible to change how a opposite sex friend sees you? What would they do if they become interested?

Also what did you do to change their mind or show interest in them?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on my best friend for years but here to find out he likes me to but I seem to keep him at a distance

• Why, what is wrong with him?

• Probably but I will never let it happen because I can't lose him as a friend

• Most girls want a lot of attention but I'm not like that I like to just go unnoticed I'm shy and I'm not ugly but a lot of people I can't be. my self around I love to laugh and listen and I'm not one who has to go out all the time I'm just happy being home watching movies and hanging out

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Unlike men, women see their male friends... As friends. Most women believe that men and women can be just friends.

Most guys I know don't believe that men and women can be just fiends.

What Guys Said 2

• There's not much you can do. If they see you as a friend that's really just it. Don't push it or honestly you could lose even that. If you think you have a chance keep at it and keep her as a friend. If not, keep her as a friend anyway and move on.

• I opened the door and left.