Am I the luckiest guy ever?

I don't believe there's one girl out there that could change my relationship status from single to taken.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's all on you. If that's what you believe, then cool. But there's billions of girls out there. Someone's gotta be just right for you.

• Nope and even if she was she could easily find another guy

• No you're not. I could help you with your profile if you'd want. You have to be specific and intriguing in these types of situations that will match with others. If you put things like, "fishing, books, cars, dogs" that's so vague. You want something that'll catch their eye.

What Girls Said 7

• I could sit here and give you a bunch of clichés but I have something better to say.

"You can nut up or shut up."
    There's a girl out there for you, you just gotta try and get her

• What if i don't want one issued i don't believe there's one out there good enough to make me change my mind

• I thought t i was shy and insecure but when i go to the gym and get in front of a mirror i become obsessed

• well love yourself but don't do it in an unhealthy way

• Oh don't worry you'll find someone but not with those thoughts popping up in your head. If you believe there will be no girl for you then each time a girl comes up to you you'll think, meh she's not interested and walk away. Dude, change your attitude!

• Well I guess you will never get your heart broken so that's a plus

• Well.

• Well?

• No I'm not women are not attracted to me

• then why do you think they aren't, spill the beans man.

• You sound like you don't want one too.

• 2|2
  • Sure...

• You sound like you don't believe it

What Guys Said 12

• Well, if you don't believe that there is a woman out there for you, there is a possibility you'll create impossible standards for yourself.
    In example: A girl interested in you walks up to you. She makes it painfully obvious she is. You, on the other hand, may have the thought cross the mind, "there is no girl for me. Therefore, this girl is either not interested or it won't work out."
    With a thought process like this, you won't take chances. If you don't take chances, you'll never succeed.

This is the same kind thought process that keeps extremely shy people and depressed people from relationships. Assuming failure before a risk is even taken can destroy any future success and bring about failure on its own. One causes their own demise in that way.

I mean, anyone is free to disagree, but I wouldn't exactly call that lucky.
    -------
    That being said, the situation is different if you are saying you want to be single. If you want to be single, that's totally your choice. Again, I may not consider that lucky, but I can at least understand how one may want to be single from time to time. :)

• How is it impossible standards if I don't want one there is a guy who could easily have her

• It's not something that you just overcome though

• Social awkwardness? I believe it also mentions that in the video.
      It isn't going to be an overnight change. It is gradual.

• Perhaps you need a man to do that.

• Well first I'm not like that and second there s no women that could do it because there's other things in life that are more important

• Are you gay... only joking, that's good and bad, it's good because you'll be seen as indifferent (scientifically proven girls like that) and bang more chicks, but love is something you won't experience... but we all know one day you'll find a girl that knocked your socks off!

• No man I previously wanted a girlfriend but I'm slowly moving past that phase of my life I'm socially awkward and ugly I'm done being depressed seeing couples I'm sick of it if I cut that aspect from my life and move on I can be a more happier productive me

• Look dude I've given you good advice, use it or lose it. Life is to short to not live an awesome life

• I'm living a cool life I'm well respected at work well positioned to eventually move up and I'm in school

• wouldn't the luckiest be the opposite?

• Luck doesn't exist.

• You don't think there's a girl out there that's for you?

• Yeah you are special.

• Not special lucky because I don't need the drama or financial burden

• @archiz he's challenging you

• I don't think that has anything to do with being lucky.

• Very lucky.

• Who cares?

You're not that interesting...

• Every P€$$¥ has a price or else u can buy them