Is it ok to keep my options open when looking for a girlfriend?

I like this girl. I don't know if she feels the same about me. So I've been talking to other girls. Well least trying to. Only reason why is I don't want to be hung up on one girl. In case she doesn't like me. Which is likely the case. Is this ok to do or is someone going to get hurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on the same boat... it depends if there's a connection then go for her, don't over think it... if she is more cold than hot than that would give you reasons to date other girls.

• Sometimes she's hot then cold. Me and her have things in common.

• She did get out of a relationship, that might have something to do with it.

• Yes... most likely, I am going through the same thing with a guy, he is hot and cold and he got out of a relationship were the girl was the one who cheated. Don't be too pushy but letting her know you are there and show interest, either she'll be 100% cold or 100% hot, you'll see.

What Girls Said 9

• I have the exact same question but about guys. I like this guy... etc.. everything the same that you asked. How would you answer your question if someone else was asking?

• You could always just ask her out. Keep things casual.

• Sounds like you're not even seeing this girl sooooo why wouldn't it be OK? ?

• Well you first need to talk to her to see if she feels the same. Talking to multiple people is confusing and you can't expect youself to plan numerous dates either. Definitely see if she's on the same page, if not move on and keep searching♡

• Um... if you think the girl you are talking to likes you back then there is no reason on talking to other girls. If SHE finds out then she might think you re just playing around.

• How do u know she doesn't like you?
    I see no point in looking elsewhere when you'be already found the one.

• Of course, it's definitely okay to like multiple people. It's okay to explore options.

• It's definitely ok but you should only have sex with one person at a time. So if you're just talking to these girls and aren't sleeping with them then it's ok. Once you have sex with one of them you really need to become monogamus with that one person. It doesn't mean that the relationship is more serious, it's more about safe sex and respect for the person you're dating.

• It's okay to a certain point. There comes a time where you must make a choice, if you want to be decent

What Guys Said 1

• It's not only ok, but that's what you need to do. You are not sure if she likes you, so you obviously need to keep your options open until you find out for sure, how she feels about you.