Tell me about how you met your last or current significant other?

I'm sure there's some good stories out there? Maybe even tell about your last hookup... Someone you knew or complete stranger?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing special really, I met him through my Neighbor to show him around the city. Didn't like him at first and then one day it was like we connected. We were inseparable... until he moved back to Germany :(

• Yeah that happens :( Just keep hanging out until you get another neighborly acquaintance!

• Canadians live the good life anyway. You guys only have to hear about American's BS... I swear I'm moving to West Canada one day... One day!

• Thank you for MHO!!! AND do it do it do it. Everything is bigger up north ;) And you'd get to try Timmy's. I am going there right now :)

What Girls Said 3

• We met when he subbed on my soccer team and I thought he was cute so I told my captain to get him as a sub again next time we were short on guys haha and then I went all middle school on his ass and asked mutual friends about him that I knew I could rely on to spill the beans. And then a couple weeks later he messaged me on Facebook to ask for my number :)

• I met my ex at my previous job.

My last hook up was with someone I'm into but he's not into me for anything other than a hook up. We know each other so def not random.

• I wish I had a job where I could meet my ex! I work in Commercial Construction... No females here except the ones that give F-me eyes from the streets! LOL

• Oh trust me, it's not all butterflies and rainbows. In fact, I'll never date a co-worker again because of our relationship. Too much drama and he actually started it all. 🙄 Consider yourself lucky.

• Date that hunk of a construction worker that makes a lot more $$$ than you think... Yeah that's me! Wanna Party? lol

• I met him initially in high school, around the middle of grade 12. I then ran into him by complete chance in the timmy's lineup at my uni, where he came up to me to chat then proceeded to join me for coffee. Truth be told I remembered him as being a bit annoying back in highschool so wasn't overly thrilled about him tagging along but alas...
    People change. We're still together 2+ years later. :P

What Guys Said 2

• I met my wife at work. I was finishing up my student teaching and she was teaching music. I walked past her class during lunch and she was playing Beethoven on the piano. She played very beautifully and so I quietly listened in. She was a little bit embarrassed when I clapped at the end. I got to know her better and we hit it off. Eventually, when I left that school, I asked her out.

• On a prison pen pal sight

• That's what I was thinking! No better way right?

• wow and I thought this only happened on TV... I do know the prison system is pretty fucked up though!!!

• Whoa! dude that's some seriously great info that I may or may not ever use! Thanks anyways though Brother!!!