I want to start fresh?

I had my 1st love and found out that he wasn't as committed to me as I was to him. When I broke up w/him, my heart was shattered. Before that my heart was untainted, brand new (to the world of dating). Now I am starting to date, very slowly almost 1/2 year after my break up. I am scared that I am offering an already used heart (not literally) to any guy that I get into a new relationship w/. I know he will prob have a past too, but how can I move on? I know I will never experience the same inside jokes, the same moments etc that I did w/my ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with having a past. Most people do. Our past experiences can help us grow. You will never experience the same inside jokes and the same moments with the new guy, but so fucking what? You're going to experience new ones.

What Guys Said 3

• No instead you'll experience new ones

• My girlfriend and I are on the rocks and I feel like I am more serious and commited than her. I don't know take your time I guess. I have bad luck with people taking advantage of me

• you can have the same experience the same inside jokes and same moments you just have to find a mature kind of a guy who understands you right and care about you. you never know what tomorrow might bring you :)

What Girls Said 0