During an approach, what's a straightforward casual way to make clear you like a girl and want her name/number?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you think she's beautiful and that if she'd be interested in talking to you more, ask her if you guys can exchange numbers.

• Is that too forward? Like, it's cool to just say it like that? I don't mind being direct, I've just never really tried it.

• oh your welcome, you do the same :)

• Once you start mentioning specific body parts you become creepy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• You are too awesome and this meeting too short
    if you were interested in seeing me again, would you give me your number?

• I always found, "look I think you're cool to talk to, give me your number and we can go grab coffee this week." Works every time.

• 'Hey, I don't usually do this, but I saw you from across the *insert location* and I just had to ask for your number'

80% of the time, it works all the time.

• "BITCH GIVE ME YOUR DIGITS AND NAME OR I WILL FUCK YOU RIGHT HERE OVER THIS COUNTER TAKING YOU LIKE THE SEXY SLUT YOU KNOW YOU ARE OMG I AM SO READY FOR YOU!"

Worked for me.

• what's so evil about being straight forward?

pussy

• I did a periodic table game and at the end telling her she is the most beautiful mermaid on the sea.

Just do something fun. I don't like being to straight forward verbally.

• No mind games, go up and talk to her. She will know eventually. Remember, no mind games

• How come back in the day direct approach was seen as creepy and being put on the spot and something you didn't do. Passive aggressive hinting (beating around the bush) if you will, overtime helped establish a relationship easier... but today it seems the opposite and it actually works? When all that change?

• I'm not sure but honestly, it depends on your approach. Some people are creepy some are soft and approachable. Just depends how your throwing yourself at them.