Why would someone stop talking to you after seeing your instagram pictures?

So I was talking to someone on an online dating website and accepted his follow request/followed him. He immediately blocked me and stopped talking after doing so. My question is why? I don't have any provocative/discturbing pictures and I've been told that I'm an attractive girl so...

The same pictures I had up on IG were on my profile, so...

Most Helpful Guy

• without knowing what is posting on your instagram its hard to say , but is almost certain there was some sort of deal breaker there that he saw. but that doesn't necessary mean it was about looks . there could of been something else there. some people are turned off by drug use or excessive drinking , different religious or political views , is a long list of possibilities to be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• All number of reasons.

Think of all the possible reasons you may want to stop talking to somebody?

You aren't missing out on much if all he wanted to do is have sexual conversations with you.

Who cares!!
    Don't let someone blocking you question yourself.

You want the right person for you, who loves all that you are and that you looks like.
    Don't stress about why people stop talking, or why a 2nd date didn't happen, or why they just ignore you after a date etc,,, otherwise you are going to be doing your head in with a lot more people to come haha

What Guys Said 5

• Well if they stopped talking to you after they seen pictures, that tells you right there for them it was all looks. Sure, everyone would like someone attractive, it's just human nature however, it can't be only driving factor. If it is, then those people are shallow

• The pictures in my Instagram page were already on the profile so...

• I'm almost positive it means he didn't find you attractive.

Thats not to say you're unnatractive. Just simply didn't he personally didn't find you attractive,

can't please everyone matey.

• Pretty much all of the pictures on my Instagram account were on my profile. In addition, he kept saying how sexy and beautiful I was... That's what I don't understand.

• He kept trying to turn the conversation sexual, which I refused to do. I was thinking that maybe that's what it was. However, the fact that he did it after he followed me on IG makes me wonder what it really was...

• If he was only interested in having sexual conversations with you and that's not what you wanted I wouldn't worry why. No matter the reason why it changes nothing about the situation.

He probably just got bored realising you wern't going to talk like that to him back.
      That's probably all he wanted. So it's no loss.

I've been on dates with someone then suddenly they stop texting randomly after a couple dates. Doesn't matter why. It could be all number of reasons. Same with before meeting up with someone, suddenly contact stops. Again why should I worry the reason? Doesn't change they don't want to see or talk to me any more. And that's ok!

People get bored, change their mind, find someone else that gets their attention.
      Decide you arn't attractive enough, decide they aren't interested talking to you. Get scared.
      REalise you arne't compatible. GEt back with their ex. Just thinks no for no real reason!
      Whos cares, move on. Next!!

• Maybe you look like an attention whore? Social media is sort of a gauge for how narcissistic you are. If a girl says she has no social media, I'm thinking in my head "YES!". If she has social media and I visit her Instagram and it's all her art work and stuff like that I'm thinking "I'm impressed"... If I go to her Instagram and it's a bunch of selfies, I'm thinking "Oh god... I'm out of here..."

• Yeah, some people all they ar posting is selfies. Boring! And looks like attention seeking.
      I stoped talking to a guy because all of his photos were of selfies in the gym and protain shakes haha He looked liked he loved himself and had no other life than staring in the mirror at the gym. All of my instagram photos are travel photos and landcapes etc. Not. One. Selfie. So almost pointless some people asking me for it if all they are after is to see what other photos of me I am hiding!

• I am pretty sure people would not talk to me if they saw what kind of pics I post on my insta xD

• Maybe he just saw something he didn't like, do you instagram your food? That'd be a turn off...

What Girls Said 5

• They don't like you!

• Maybe he saw a girl or guy he knows in your picture.

• Yes it's definitely something he didn't like that he seen, or maybe he had a friend that he seen on there. You never know but the only way to find out is to ask him.

• Ouch..

• he lost interest when he saw all ur photos lol sorry :d