I have a 4 inch dick and I'm about to have sex with a chick that has a medium sized ass. What should I do to make sure she's satisfied?

Her favorite position is doggystyle... also she's sexperienced

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean. If all else fails... Tongue exercises

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine has a medium sized awesome butt. I've been graced to be about 6.8 inches. But trust me, size is great from HJ's, FJ's, TJ's and BJ's. But for sex, a large size isn't always the best. So don't get down on yourself for size. Having a larger member means certain positions are off limits unless you want a broken wiener.

Her favorite position might be D style but you have to work with what you have.

Since I was also graced to be a good pianist, I learned that you can use your fingers to REALLY satisfy her as well. So focus on getting good with that. Show her how good your foreplay game is and then put her in a position that you can hit all the spots she likes with your mutton chopper. lol

Best of luck brother, sorry if I bragged on myself.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say don't tell her. Let her figure it out. If you get her worked up, she'll still do it. I have a big ass and sometimes guys that are smaller will bend me over and then use their hands to angle my ass so they hit it better maybe move some ass out of the way. If that makes sense. I wouldn't worry about it, just try to have fun. I would also say if you've got a smaller dick, you should probably make sure your tongue game is on point.

• Tf is ths?

• Very your speed and know how to use it and you can still blow her mind.

• Rub her clit during penetration.

• Well just don't hold back and try to be as amazing as you can. What does her bottom size have to do with any of this by the way?

What Guys Said 11

• do your best to plunge in. try different angles, like from the top if directly from behind ain't cuttin it.

• Get her so warmed up she begs for it first
    Bend her waaaay over, like leaning on a sink looking into the mirror
    Keep going as long as you can even after cumming
    Tell her she's so hot you came early but try, try again (several times) after a bit of rest... during which you keep her warmed up and sighing

don't forget
    BC pills + rubbers + lube

• Trick is foreplay and make her happy. If you know how to use the rest of your body, she'll love it. Sex is about people, not genitals. Use your mouth, use your hands, tell her she's gorgeous, and make it about her. She'll have fun and so will you

• Doesn't matter how big her arse is. She could have a pussy you could park a jet plane in. Worry about pleasing yourself not her

• doggie is difficult with a smaller dick, especially if she has a great booty. your chance is if she is flexible and if you cold try to go deeper in. otehrwise try another position.

• Bring a dildo stick that in her ass and stick your dick in her puss and says its your thumb nuff said. Just act natural staying inside with 4 inches might be hard

• Try buying a vibrator.

• Penis extender.

• Deeeum bro she's gunna laugh at u

• personally I thin you'll have a hard time satisfying her , that's just my opinion , she has more experience and that by itself is an issue

• Does she know about your size?

• She doesn't man. Should I tell her?

• Damn lol

• Actually, the WORST that would happen is that she tells all her friends that you are small.