How do a turn down my crush in a nice way?

So it's this girl I've known for about 8 years now.. I've had this huge ass crush on her since pretty much the first day I set my eyes on her.. I feel like she just likes me as a friend now but she loves hanging out with me.. I go to school out of state and tbh I don't wanna hang out with her or go out my way rather because I feel like I mess with her wayy more than she does me... So what would be the right way to go? Last week she thought I was back in town and she called me I missed the call them she texted me saying she would be very sad if I came home and didn't tell her she said she was gonna cuss me out if I did do that lol... And I don't know what that supposed to mean or does it just mean a friend thing.. Like everyone always say look how she reacts with other guys.. But pretty much she is a nice person but she seems so private plus.. High school and real life grown up is different and I haven't been around her that much to tell a difference because it's just us when we hung out.. Should I just blow off hanging with her or when I get there don't even inform her I'm gonna be coming up that day and just text her like Wyd.. And tell her to throw on something nice I'm going to take you out and see how she responds to that because I can't be friends with someone I have feelings for and I'm not trying to rush her into feelings but if I just know she feels the Same way back I'll continue to pursue her...

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like to me you're just syking yourself out. She's obviously interested in you. And I think what you have planned is really nice. Id say continue to pursue her.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no nice way to tell someone no.

• I'm confused why you though she wants something more? or if you though she just wants to be friends and if that's why you want to let go of her?

• Yes I can't be friends with her

• but you've already been friends with her for a very long time , wouldn't it be odd to stop now?

• I never told her how I feel though but your right I just really care for her and it's not just to have sex with her it sincere