Do guys prefer bitches?

I am characteristically a nice girl. People classify me as such, I've always thought about others feelings but recently I've noticed that it seems to be a hindrance rather than a great quality. I've noticed that my friends who are (self-proclaimed) bitches are the ones who are getting everything they want out of their relationships. I am dating a good guy but lately I've been feeling like I'm too nice. Is it true that men really do prefer more aggressive women? I feel like nice girls are losing.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• People like other people with an interesting personality. Being "nice" is often perceived as boring not only to many girls but also many guys. Boring people finish last.

What Guys Said 35

• Nope. Chances are is that your simply not communicating with him. Whether thats because your afraid of being imposing or hurting his feelings, their is a difference between nice and nice to the point of being easily ignored. You need to communicate. I know of only one person who likes "bitches" and he is a miserable asshole with so many failed relationships its really kind of sad (well until he starts acting like an asshole then you don't really feel so bad). So no I don't think men like "bitches" unless their looking for a quick lay. What is missing from your relationship?

• Just because a woman is aggressive doesn't mean she is a bitch.
    do guys prefer bitches? of course not.
    do guys prefer women that are at least a bit more aggressive? yes
    women that just sit around and wait for the guy to do everything are frustrating. women say how they want to be treated like equals then bitch when the guy doesn't do everything. Make up y'alls mind.

• i like the girl right in between nice and bitch. i want best of both worlds.

• There is a theoretical "too nice" point, but I doubt you're there. It sounds like the biggest issue you have is confidence and open communication. My guest is your "bitchy" friends are much more open to outright stating exactly what it is they want, so the guys don't have to guess.

• It's always so refreshing to see that the "Nice Guy Syndrome" is not exclusive to males.

It's even funnier when they're in an established relationship but they're second-guessing themselves instead of telling based on how they perceive their partner; but empathy clearly takes too much effort.

• I would say stay true to who you are and what you are. I am much, much more attracted to a nice person than somebody who isn't.

• I hate women that are bitches. If a woman is a bitch she is dumped.

• You might also be shy I'm guessing? This probably has more to do with it than "nice girl" or "bitches". "Bitches" tend to be more outgoing which will likely be why they're getting the guys, not because they're a bitch lol. I personally want a girl like you.

• Nope. Men want to avoid women like that. I'm talking about men here. Real men not the little sissies with cocks you see around these days. I hate the arrogant, huffy, entitled types. They do my head in. I prefer a girl who is genuinely nice and pleasant. Not a sap or a walkover though. The guys that like bitches are usually the weak ones who can't take care of themselves

• Hmm. I like a girl who will smoke and drink and cuss, but who's still kind and caring. A bitch is no fun, I wouldn't want a girlfriend who's mean and nasty.

Definitely be assertive though. If you know what you like, say so. If he asks what you want for dinner, let him know where you'd like to go. Don't just say "I don't know/care." Same with movies and such. Letting him know your likes and dislikes will get you a lot more out of the relationship, and he'll probably like knowing what to surprise you with here and there.

• Yeah, I like my bitches mean. Bad girls are just compatible with me.

Like, if I stopped in the middle of the highway and did a rolling burnout with you in the car, you'd probably freak out and never speak to me again. A bad bitch would laugh and record it for Instagram. Then we'd have sex in a truck stop.

'Nice girls' are also cute, but only if they're secretly dirty little whores. Truly nice girls are boring.

• Most men who would prefer bitches, only prefer them in bed, not in any real relationships.

• I certainly don't want to meet bitches, much less date them.

• I don't. Honestly, I have no idea why the idea of being one is appealing to some women.

• Noooo, not at all!
    A nice girl is the only girl that has a remote chance with me, i want someone genuine who is herself and who doesn't have such a horrible attitude.

• Bitch no, confident and straight forward YEESSS

• lol no, if by "bitchy" you mean loud, obnoxious and arrogant, that's the worst kind of girls. Being understanding and humble, with a bit of confidence will do.

• I don't really want a girl who's nice to me. I find it hot when a girl is mean. The other thing is I don't like it when girl's are worried about my feelings to the point where they're not honest.
    I like it when a girl doesn't care about my feelings...
    I find it sweet when a girl I like does a nice thing for me, but it's not necessarily attractive. I'm more attracted to girls who care more about themselves.

• Turning into a bitch is a sure way to lose him

You could step up and assert yourself more if you feel it, but going bitchy doesn't have the same effect as the reverse

• I do not like bitches. At the first sign of bitch, I walk.

• ? no.

• Bitches? If they are what I think they are, then hell no!!!

• Only red headed bat shit crazy hot ones. lol

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    Not bitches.
    Nice cool girls are the best...

• God no. Nice girls are SO much better than bitches.

• Bitches r hot.

• Nope absolutly not... the bitches are just for fun.

• Doesn't matter, would bang both

• i can turn bitches in to a nice girls.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 5

• I know and I agree with you. Sometimes a good looking hot girl with nice and kind personality could lose to an ugly bitch!
    I've seen too many examples. Sigh.

• I don't think guys necessarily like bitches, I just think they like someone who is a little sassy or feisty. For some reason it ignites their sexual drive, and well, that's pretty much it.

• I feel like most guys I've met prefer neutral girls. As in can be aggressive/cold, more so to others; and then nice/sweet/cute/ect when they're alone, or with a few close friends. I could only assume because it makes them feel more important. I wouldn't have a change in personality too quickly though, as it could scare your boyfriend. A playful aggressiveness, maybe? Good luck.

• I don't prefer assholes. I dont want to be broken.

• Yeah. And lots if girls like bad guys too. But I have no idea why.