Guys, Would you take this girl back?

She dumps you, dates some guy a week later for a couple of months. Then breaks up with him. After a couple of months of them being broken up, she comes to you and apologizes and realizes what she lost?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on why we broke up... but for the most part, I'd say she's an ex for a reason... and to not go back. But if it was really working well, and she just dated the guy - not sleeping with him... never cheated, and I thought we could make it work in the future... I'd consider it. But if she had a wandering eye, and was always trying to move on and just keep me as a background guy, then no.

• Probably not, depends. Is she hot?

• Her dad died the same week she left me and dated someone new, yeah she's hot.

• Meh, give her another shot!

• Hell no, if she dumped you and found someone that easy and dumped them then whats to stop her from doing it all over again? Come on now, besides, by that time I'd of moved on and done better with my life.

• No chance. You'll always be a fallback option until a better prospect comes along again.

• Her dad died the same week she left me and dated someone new

• no i don't think i would

• i would probley talk to her and atleat let her say what she want to say.. if you find it in your heart to take her back i would go real slow and see how things go

• Nope, I would have moved on to someone else.

• How do you feel about her?

• Nope. She blew her chance already.

• I would take her back and fuck her and then dump her

• Fuck that. Hahahaha!

• Never dude. I never enjoy the same level again.

• No never
    Dont
    If she dumps you
    Then dumps him
    She doesn't care and might dumo you as well

• Only when hell freezes over