Dating Shy/Quiet/Introverted People?

What were your experiences on dating people who were shy/quiet/introverted?

Most Helpful Guy

• well iv'e never dated any shy/quiet. introvert but i can say it'll be boring in the start because we are very boring in the start if we meet anyone new in person to get to know us better you should talk us through text messages, but once we are comfortable with you we are the most fun person you'll ever met. im saying this because i myself is a shy/quiet/introvert.

What Guys Said 9

• Speaking as one myself, once we let you into our world, you'll see a side that will surprise you.

We also need our space. Like, big time. Blowing up our phone with texts, dragging us out to be social all the time - not good. We need peace, quiet, solitude, and our hobby of choice to recharge.

• Yes, that can be challenging.

• I've never experienced it but I would prefer someone like that since we would be kindred spirits.

• So many people just don't get it. If you don't ask, you don't get it. Shy, quiet, introverted are people full of fear. Break through the fear and you are there BUT, you may see them become a totally different person because of their "new found freedom". Tread carefully.

• They might not seem talkative, but they do like conversations.

• I dont know exactly who that shy person is but if its a guy then find someone else and if its YOU then you should not make it too hard for the guy. Say anything that comes to your lips or you need to imagine your best friend or mum sits there and say anything you would say to them.

• i got the experience that girls whos very quiet and shy are hard to reach... if you try to be nice to them they often react like you just make fun on her. But if you finaly get their trust, they can be really really thrilling

• They like sex too.

• give them a chance they can actually surprise you just allow them to get comfortable with you.

What Girls Said 5

• mm... give them some space and time to adjust!

• I'm one of them, I have never dated yet, but we aren't so quiet if we are comfortable around someone. 😛

• they are FAKE and will open up as soon as they are comfortable. no one is naturally antisocial with everyone, you just have to become a person they feel comfortable with. this is something i'm really good at because i know how their minds work :)

• They wear a mask

• I like the shy type they have just this adorable site that makes me want to cuddle them :3.