Girls, Girls.. do you ever day dream about?

I'm wondering how many girls ever daydream about having sex with another guy in front of their boyfriends. I discovered my girlfriend wanted to try a really well hung guy in front of me while kissing me and me watching her. We went through with it and it turned out to be a great experience and improved our sexual relationship as well. He was almost 10 inches and really thick... she was able to orgasms over 5 times which is unheard of. IF your boyfriend said it was cool if you had sex with another guy in front of him would you try it or no way? IF so how do you invision it happening?

2

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend actually suggested having a threesome. He said it could be FFM or MMF, whichever I was most comfortable with. But you know I wouldn't be able to have sex with another guy with my boyfriend watching. Or without my boyfriend watching cuz I'm not a cheater lol. I would feel incredibly guilty, awkward, scared, etc.

• Whatever floats your boat. But you sound like a total mangina.