Girls who wouldn't mind dating 30+ year olds, would you give either of these dudes a chance?

Let's say you are single and if you won't date a 30+ year old, just pretend you will for just this question

they both have good looks and good decent personalities, would you date either of these two guys?

A. A dude at 30 or older who is still a virgin by choice

B. a dude at 30 or older who has slept with 10 or more women

• I would date guy A but not guy B
  • I would date guy B but not guy A
  • I would give either of them a chance
  • I wouldn't date either of them
  • I'm a guy and wanna see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Option A? Perhaps? He would need to understand that I'm not a virgin lol and if he can accept that that will be cool. I would be concerned if his waiting till marriage or just want to give himself to someone who he thinks deserve him (sexually).

I don't have an issue with Option B, but him having sex with 10 or more people sounds daunting.. Like that thought would always linger in the back of my head, and I would feel like if I was in a relationship with him, would I measure up to his sexual standards?

I think option A ^^*

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• I would rather take guy A over B anytime! Although at this age I'm not sure if I would go over 30 but hey, never say never I guess lol

• I'd give either of them a chance.

• women don't obsess over number of sexual partners like men do, it's just odd and creepy why ould you care? As long as the person is 100% std free it makes no difference. Someone could have had safe sex with 20 people and have never had an std, another person could have had unprotected sex just once and could have several stds.

• "women don't obsess over number of sexual partners like men do"

i disagree lol you should see some of the girls talk on this site about this

• You need to realise that it is culturally ingrained ever since the buying and selling of young girls was common, the obsession with female virginity started as an obsession with how much money you could get for your daughter. Women are still fetishized for being virgins and the myth that women have some magical seal that needs to be broken like some sort of packaged food item is still commonly believed. Even though a woman's hymen is with her for life and doesn't magically disappear, they are not "supposed" to break or tear, and even if they do they heal within 48 hours. Men are not viewed as products with a magical seal like a juice box, and society is pretty forgiving to any man who wants to run around fucking anything that moves.

• Either or neither. Their sexual past doesn't mean anything to me (barring the obvious need-to-knows like diseases or kids) it's who they are that matter. If they're decent blokes who I find attractive then either. If they're total asshats then neither. Lol!

• Those things wouldn't make me automatically say no to him. I would be tepid to date someone who had slept with many women. But 10 isn't crazy, it's just not how I go about sleeping with people. And when it comes to being a virgin, I wouldn't count him out either, if that was his choice, his choice.

• I wouldn't date a 30 year old right now, I think I'm probably too young for that buuuut hypothetically i would give either of those guys a chance. Being a virgin isn't a bad thing and 10 people isn't that many, so either are fine 😊

• What if guy B had slept with more than 20 girls?

• I'd probably be doubting his sincerity toward me a little, wonder if he really wanted a relationship with me or just sex, but I'll probably still give him a chance if he's a nice guy and I like him.

• I'd prefer to date guy A a chance over guy B, but it really depends on why he's remained a virgin till now.

• maybe He's just waiting for the right girl to give it to?

• ... i mean i don't think i'd really think that much about it really. If i felt like 'the one' to her, i'd think i'd feel pretty special. maybe im just too optimistic i dunno :P

• ah yeah okay, guess it's a classic case of whether you see the glass half empty or half full. When people do things that are really nice or thoughtful for me, it'll usually make me think I'm not fully deserving of it, then start wondering what I could possibly do to return the gratitude. Or I guess in the case of being deemed 'the one', what I could possibly due to live up to that title. :P

• I prefer A. Just like guys, woman don't want a guy that's been around the block a lot. That comes across as dirty to me and shows me he lacks the kind of morals that I have. I knew a guy who was a virgin at my work and he was so sexy to me. Realistically though as long as his number isn't crazy and he isn't the type to just have one nighters I'm good with that.

• dude A only.

• Neither of these guys! I am terrible I picking things lol!

• I would date guy A, I am a virgin by choice and I won't mind goin that direction in terms of relationship

• I'd give both of them the same chance and see which of them will attract me more in terms of personality and physically of course.

• I'd date a 30+.. if he looks like Matt Bomer.. <3

• All so very confusing ☹😦

• Option A.

• Why not guy B?

• Because when someone sleeps with 10 women, you are practically sleeping with all those women too. I'm not interested in that.

• I'd definitely date A if our personalities meshed.

• Neither of these things would be deal breakers for me.

• See this is why I don't want to know my partners number lol. I try to leave the past in the past.

• I'd rather go with guy A.

• I like older men, I get along with them better. I'm dating a 31 y/o

• I Would give A a chance :)

But in real life.. That is a big age difference for me.

• A. definitely. 10 is a lot to me lol

• I have no problem. you treat me right. I'll love you right.

• I've dated a virgin and also dated a man who slept with more than 50 women. (He was a handsome bartender). It REALLY depends on the guy and not the number of people he has slept with. It also depends on you - is sex an important part of dating for you or can you wait until marriage? Again, the number has nothing to do with it. It's all about how the man treats you.

• I would date the 30 year old guy who is a virgin by choice. Virginity is not off-putting per say.

Men who are not virgins by choice tend to have low self-esteem, they're unconfident, they're bitter… No thanks.

• Really? why do you think they are low self esteem?

• yes i read it... so i asked you why you think they have low self esteem... i wasn't attacking you or something wow lol

• Sorry, I didn't mean to sound angry.

Well, men get validation from sex. Every guy would have hot sex if women were willing to sleep with them. Virgin guys feel ashamed of being virgins.

• I am a lady (age 29) who only dates older men. In the scenario given, I would give either man a chance, provided that there was mutual attraction. A man who is 30+ and a virgin could be interesting. That's not very common nowadays but I wouldn't steer away from a man just because of his virginity status. If anything it would mean that I could teach him and if I was the first woman for him to be with, I could teach him how to please me the right away. He would have no other women's preferences to go off of and so he wouldn't assume that just because an ex or several exes liked something that I will like it, too. On the other end of the spectrum, a dude with more sexual experience isn't automatically a bad thing. It could mean that he is an expert at pleasure. What matters to me the most is a man who will be honest, kind, caring, and faithful to me. Whichever of the two who would be willing to fill that bill would have a better chance with me.

• Id give either a chance...

• Id still give him a chance

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know any girls that want to date a one year old let alone 30 of them.

• I hope they do... lool

• errr *sees comments*
    3 years and 5 months and not have 4 more partners D;

Life is hardddd

• They would, in reality, go for neither blokes

• Why would you say so?

• So what do they say is wrong with these two guys that they wouldn't date them?

• The virgin would be classified as needy and the one with over 10 bedposts would be classified as a slut