I don't believe in love I think it's all fake?

Tbh I don't believe in the Romantic type of love and never will. I'm 18 and I've never dated anyone and no guy has ever liked me and probably will never like me. All guys want from me is a hookup at first I used to be mad and now I don't even care anymore because whatever I'm just gonna end up being single forever since no guy would ever like me. Do you believe in love? And why (I don't think it's real)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have trouble believing. I've had girls before, but I've never felt in love. I've seen many people say they love their partner, but then end up doing something that's completely opposite of love. So it makes it hard for me to believe in love.
    I want to believe, cause the concept is beautiful, but it's hard to believe.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same and I'm 21 girl. I've been on dates but I still don't grasp the concept on love. My dates always turn out bad. So I just don't try anymore. To be honest, love doesn't exist in this time and age to me.