He said he is grateful to be my boyfriend?

Okay so I was in a very dark place because I was being bullied at school. And my boyfriend sent me a message and he said that he was grateful to be my boyfriend, and that I could talk to him about anything and he will always be there for me if I need him & that he will always support me no matter what, and so on... and he also said that he meant every word that he said.

What does it mean if he says he is grateful to be my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• It exactly how it sounds.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since he said you could talk to him about anything, why don't you ask him what he meant by that? I think he wanted to show you kindness and he meant what he said especially since you two are officially b/f and g/f. He wouldn't say anything he didn't mean if he is truly a genuine person.

What Guys Said 3

• He thinks you are a wonderful person and is happy he's found a girl like you.

• He's glad he met you.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I would guess it's a good thing. Guys generally aren't as good with words. That he made the effort to be there and support you while you are going through a rough time says everything you need to know. He's a sweetie. 😊

• Pretty obvious one… it means he thinks you're a special person and he feels lucky having you as his girlfriend

• It means just that. He's happy to be with you.