Guys, What do guys like?

What's the main thing that attracts you to a women?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Kindness, abilities, intelligence but not sure of herself, forgiving, trusting and trustful, eyes, butt, waist size, height, soft voice. Every guy is different and every guy wants different things, in different porpotions. The best woman trys to figure those things out with questions, not assumptions. Same goes for the best man. Be yourself, do good, be kind to all and one day you will find him or her. Don't forget nothing or no one worth having is ever easy to obtain. Don't expect him to come to you. If you want him claim him. Good guys won't approach you nearly as often as bad guys and good guys often won't approach females at all. Don't let some slut snag him and make his life miserable.

• I honestly love your response to this.

• I know, ain't I'm awesome but I've been alone for years. I only know what a man wants. Women don't ask men out very often. I'm not ugly, I know women are attracted to me. But it's very hard to think clearly when I want to talk to woman whom im attracted to. I slur my words and my jokes become awkward and its downhill from there as the anxiety builds and I walk away. I do have more anxiety than most but, it's hard to be the one making the moves. If making the moves is easy to the guy then he may have had too much practice or he's not that attracted to you. If he's not attracted to you but he's still approaching you, then he's probably using you for sex. The guy with too much practice is a sleeze and or idiot that you probably don't want either. Good luck.

What Guys Said 25

• Well, that's very subjective and it really depends from guy to guy, because every guy will have his own definition and meaning of attractiveness and appeal and so it's hard to say what's the main thing that will attract a guy to a woman.

Even the main thing that you say, is subjective and is dependent on the guy.

That's my opinion.

• Proud display of ample breasts
    blonde hair
    light green eyes
    calves that curve
    flat abs
    innuendo personality
    conversationalist
    social tiger
    above av. IQ/career
    angel face, devil under the sheets
    sterling Christian, more in action than in speech

• When you get past the visual attraction chemistry, you get to the first compatibility challenge. This is how evenly matched your IQ's are. If you are 150 and he is 130, there is a challenge. If you are close, then it comes down to whether you are interested in the same things. Eventually it will come to the physical compatibility. If he wants you to do oral and you won't, it is all over, just as if you want oral from him and he refuses. I could go into more detail but this is a public answer. Hope I have helped.

• ... first thing is looks, second thing is behavior, third thing is compatible views. Fourth thing is actually being liked by them, it's quite a necessity, lol.

• sexy bod

• Looks-slender is a must and very Ttractive face is a must.

She must want something legit and if we can hold a conversation that's about it

• First thing is looks. Good hair, feminine face, curves, good breasts and a big butt.
    Personality-wise, there are tons of things... We like girls to rely on us and trust us; we like it when girls ask us for favors.
    We like any kind of quirk. It's endearing and adorable.
    And I love it when a girl has bad manners. It's just sexy when a girl don't give a fuck what people think of her.
    Honesty is always a great thing too.
    I also love quiet, shy girls. So cute 😭

• looks get a the spark of interest going but personality it what draws me in

• Kindness and craziness.

• Smile, eyes, facial expression, the way she walks and carries herself.

• It's the face. usually if they have a cute face.

• Confident but should not be overconfident. Introvert. Shy. Helpful. Not arrogant.

• Personality, shared interests and the thoughts of having sex

• Are you talking about attracts us to them when were walking down a street or attracts us to them when we know them a little in a social setting?

• her features

• Personality, her being attractive to me in some way, and her booty

• pussy.

• Personality :)

• Her attitude
    The way she dresses
    If she is a meanie
    How she does academically
    And some girls just have that spark that makes guys wanna be near her

• Big round breasts that jiggle when she walks. Protruding nips like cherries on a sundae.

• Pretty
    Super nice to others.
    The super nice to others is a huge one for me.

• A smoking hot body!

• Nerdy girls are nice, ones that aren't push over, they can stand for them self's, physical appearance wise though? Black hair, any skin color from pale as snow, Asian, Hispanic, to black as night,.. Not much a a skin preference

• I think I like one girl here on Gag she is decent..., cute, she is a traditional type of girl...( marriage material) Who won't sleep around or do anything wrong to anyone...
    These are type of women you can trust this is what I like in a girl.. I am yet to talk to her actually more and will like more things about her...

• Their natural almost hairless skin, thets si Angelic and wow awesome to me since I am myself a furry beast :'(