Should I be scared of him?

I just started talking to this guy at my school it's been a week now, and I have not seen him at school until yesterday. Mind you I have never dated boys in my school, because most of them aren't into. A girl who won't have sex. ( their just fuck boi's) This guy did infact message me first an he has been very consistent. With the texting even though he told me he doesn't like it. To make a long story short he's a pretty great guy nothing bad around the school about him. Then last night he sent me shirtless pics before he got in the shower. You could clearly see he was naked, but he did not go below his chest. Thank goodness he didn't. He wants me to meet him some where in school to talk an hug. ( I like hugs 😄) but I'm very shy an I wouldn't know what to say. I'm so scared every time I see him I run the other way. It's just awkward for me. I really like him what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• very dangerous, he can torture

• Try telling him that his pics made you uncomfortable - give him a chance to respond and to know that he overstepped the boundaries of what you were comfortable with.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you were uncomfortable with the pictures. If he is actually a nice guy, he would apologize about the pictures and promise not to do it again. If he is a fuck boy or someone who is going to go too far with you before you are ready, then she would probably give a fake apology or just dismiss it.