Why didn't anyone tell me hickeys hurt like **** how do you get rid of them fast, cause its big and the worst one I've ever had?

Most Helpful Guy

• You dont get rid of a hickey , fast or other wise. It just has to fade out on its own. A hickey is where blood has been raised to the surface of the skin , kind of like a bruise and it has to pretty much let the body heal its self

Most Helpful Girl

• Well as hickey is essentially a bruise, so a little pain is expected. Better wear a turtle neck or hoodie lol.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• They don't really hurt that much but c'mon. Hickeys are basically bruises, of course they're going to hurt a little, that's obvious :P I've heard that apparently putting a really cold spoon against it helps but I have no idea. If you just wanna cover it up, make up works for that.

• The only way to get rid of them is to wait for them to go away. Which takes like a week. Otherwise just cover it with makeup.