Does he want me or not?!

So this guy I dated for a month broke up with me because he "didn't see a future with me". His words. He wouldn't say why exactly. Just that he thought we were too different people. So I accepted it and left without saying goodbye (because I had only dropped by his house to "talk"). I was going to do the whole two months minimum no contact rule. But he text me first, 6 days after the breakup. Just asking how I am. I replied saying that I'm great. He text back saying he is glad I text him back and that he misses me. So the next day (tonight) we are chatting online and he invites me to have lunch with him tomorrow. I'm busy, so I decline. Then he asks if I wanna have dinner at his (he'll cook) then we’ll go watch a movie. I said I'd get back to him about it. So we chat about what he’s been doing. He tells me he’s applied for a new rental place and asks if I'll come to his housewarming. I said “i guess I will”.. he was like “YAY!”.. more general talk...Then the chat gets flirty when we start to use webcam (first time.. we kinda did a half striptease thing but didn’t go any further than that). I'm so confused. I don't know what he wants. I don't wanna get hurt again. So do I meet up with him and hang out but only treat him like a friend? Or decline and see if he chases me? Or just ask him what he wants? He made it pretty clear 7 days ago that he didn't want to be with me anymore. That hurt. So what's with all this stuff he's pulling now? He's listed on an online dating site. I can see he's been checking it every day. So is he just messing with me or just trying to have fun with me whilst he looks elsewhere? Or did the week I ignored him in make him re-think what he wants?

If he wanted to be just friends, why is he not treating me 100% like a friend. Why dump someone then a week later act differently. Maybe he's just one of those guy - keeping his open whilst he gets from me what he can. He should know I'm not that type!

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying "let's just be friends" means "I am just not that into you but think you are a nice person nonetheless and wish you happiness with someone else". it does not mean "we will remain friends"...you gave him sexual gratification before you comunicated you wanted a relationship. he is not a jerk so much as you were naive but that is ok. Just realize sex is the first thing a man wants from you and should be the last thing he gets AFTER he knows you want more than sex NOT before otherwise your doomed to get used again in the future and the men will NOT be to blame.

What Guys Said 2

• He wants to reassure himself, he dumped you, he wants to be friends, what he wants. Sorry, but you need to figure out what YOU WANT or else you will continue to be confused. Given that he dumped you and it probably hurt a bit, and you don't actually love him, he is likely dating yet getting into strip web camming with you, I say keep you distance.

If you are going to be friends, put your foot down in regard to how close or intimate you will be to protect yourself. Be careful and good luck.

• No lie , he thinks he is better than you and now he will just keep you as a 'sure thing' untill he finds someone better. although this seems harsh he isn't a lost cause I would try and get back with him if you love him. but whatever you do dnt give out untill everything is sorted x

Best Answer.

• I haven't had the chance to "love" him because he didn't allow the rship to continue. I was fine to keep him as a friend and accept it was over until he started flirting. I felt like he's just being selfish in a way. Maybe he just felt guilty about the fact it ended on bad terms and just wanted to see I was ok so it'd allow him to move on? Or maybe he wants to meet up again just so he can reassure himself that we really aren't meant to be together.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't talk to him. Have no contact with him. He's just going to hurt you again. If he doesn't see a future with you now, he won't see a future with you no matter how many times you break up and get back together. If he texts you, ignore it, calls you, wants to talk on webcam, anything, IGNORE HIM.

• I was so going to do that. But broke it after he text me the first time. I think we are going to try and be friends. Haven't met up with him in person at this stage. He did ask me to have lunch with him later this week.

• Dont fall for it! when guys brake up with you for that reason, it usually isn't true. he prob. liked someone else. if that is true, he's just using u! don't fall for it again!