ENOUGH is ENOUGH! Should I text him? I haven't heard from him in 3 days?

Yeah, I know the rules of don't text a guy ever. Also, the whole 3 day no texting rule. Personally, I don't like the games. I like to be straight up honest and move on if it doesn't work out.
Here's the story. We hung out on the weekend. Had a great time. I was calm- didn't show I liked him too much even though I thought he was absolutely gorgeous. He didn't try to kiss me or have sex. He hinted but never did anything. Kept saying when he comes to my city I have to show him this or that. That he has to finish his building his business first. He grows marijuana. I'm like are you sure you're coming? He said he's a man of his word. So when it was my time to drive home to my city- i hugged him. He texted me 44 minutes later saying that he enjoyed hanging out with me and that hopefully he will come to my city soon because he wants to spend more time and get to know me better because he really likes me. I told him I would like to get to know him better too. DID NOT say I liked him back. Monday and Tuesday he texted me once a day. Making sure I'm safe home and that I'm getting sleep since I drove so far. Note: I'm not the one initiating text. I simply just reply to them. He kept saying he can't wait to come see me soon. I told him I'll believe it when I see it. He also said he was going to be crazy busy the next to days before he drives MY STATE border. Wednesday, Thursday and then Today I have not heard from him. I want to text him so I can just stop worrying about this. If he tells me he's not interested cool i'll move on. But he told me he liked me and said he is coming out to see me. Why put in the extra effort if you're not interested? When he talks to me he's very open about his past and that he has anxiety and low self esteem. He smokes and drinks a lot. If you have those, why are you playing me then? At this point I'm worried/angry/ annoyed. He hasn't been on any social media pages of his in days either. I just want to know the truth. What should I text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tell him how you feel^^ um. In a nutshell. You think he's gorgeous. Tell him what you think & It would mean a lot to initiate a text every so often. Show him and tell him how much you care
    Now, I have to say that I feel that the dating world isn't actually about dating. I feel that it should be based on a developing connection rather then where you decide to go on that first date, you know. We shouldn't see the dating/relationship world as a game to play, thats when things don't work. That's where the lies start. If you don't like the games that television and social media has set up for you, then don't play them^^I don't. I feel there is nothing wrong with being straight up honest as long as your considering their feelings and treating people the way you would want to be treated.
    As far as marijuana and drinking go, I've never tried them.
    Please be careful and aware of what you could Possibly be getting yourself into~

• When I went to hangout with him, I didn't consider it as a date I guess? I mean he paid for all my food and then he cooked for me as well. He's a very intellectual guy and very kind. Very ambitious too. So I admire him for that. I just don't want to sound clingy. I sent him on Tuesday afternoon for him to get back to me when he's back from his trip/not working/back in his city. Should I still go for the text today? I'm ready to send one now. Everyone on here has been very supportive. haha

• Oh:/... well, in that case. Sounds like he's missed out on a great opportunity. Still, I wish you the best in all of your endeavors

• He lost an opportunity on him finding a good acquaintance forsure. Guy and girls don't seem to make good friends I guess? So I say acquaintance. Lol. Anyways thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Its possible he has a life you know a job. Give him a little longer it's not like you're in a relationship yet.

• I know- I'm just so used to the : If a guy doesn't text you in 3 days he's not interested thing. I try not to go by that but still. Makes you wonder. Before we hung out, he would go 1 week without texting. Didn't bother him at all but he texted me. He went 3 days without texting one time too. Didn't bother him again. He texted me. So he initiates forsure.

• Then yeah just text him it's not going to hurt

• How can I not sound clingy after I sent him the last text Tuesday for him to text me when he's done working or get back into his city? aha. >.<" I can wait some more, I just want to know if players tell girls they like them and then disappear like that?

What Guys Said 2

• "i know the rules of don't text a guy ever."

lol wtf. who taught you that lame ass shit that will get you friendzoned by many other guys.

• Girls on here say don't ever text a guy or chase him! I mean I get what they're saying but if I want something, I'm going to try and get it. Even if he doesn't respond, at least I tried. I'm just not sure if he wants me. He said he liked me. Yeah, liked me as a friend or what? Was that to politely say he wasn't interested?

• So I actually confronted him about this. Told him I don't appreciate it abd that he is leaving me hanging. He blew up on me. Told me I was extreme and very emotional person that he hardly knows and doesn't want to deal with. I was like whoa. I'm just telling you how I felt. He went ballistic and was like I was busy, I showed you my house and then he said he had nothing to say to me. I ended it as well and told him I really liked him and thanks for the closure. Never heard from him again. I don't know why he got so defensive.

• wow, i hope that little outburst didn't hurt his vagina. on your part, you were like so calm and normal, but on his part, he probably took it as you lashing out at him, so he assumed and got all defensive. what an idiot lol.

• He found a girl who was more forward and is having three days of unprotected gorilla sex with her.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes i honestly think you should text him. Sometimes guys get tired of texting the girl first. So go ahead! I did the same thing and it worked out ;) by the way if he really likes you then he will be there for you.

• I was the one that sent the last text message on Tuesday afternoon. I told him to text me when he's done working and back in his city and to get some sleep. He said he was exhausted. I don't want to come off as clingy. So that's why I'm a little stuck. But the waiting game is annoying. Do you think he's waiting on me to text him? Or did he just say he liked me to get me stringed along? Doesn't make sense to me.

• It kind of sounds like he's busy hehe. Guys are usually like that but if the conversation ended girl... well dont try again :/ if he doesn't show he is interested then let it be.

• I know I'm taking it he's not interested. But I have a big heart and I don't like when people play with it, so he will be getting a long text stating what he's doing is not nice. :) lol. All good though. Not hurt by it anymore- but the whole vanishing into thin air thing is not cool. Needs to die in 2016.