Can you have sex if you like another girl?

Can you have sex with a girl without liking her and in the mean time you like an other girl? And if you can could you have sex with someone else even tough you have a crush on another girl?

More opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Men can have sex without any emotional connection or commitment. It is like any other pleasurable activity.
    We can have sex while liking another girl, or even being with another girl and it would not men we didn't care for our partner or the girl we like. it would be no different than a female going to a masseuse. You get pleasure from a person you have zero emotional connection to and relieve stress. It's no different for men in regards to sex.

Women are different because the amount of oxytocin released in the brain for women is much much higher and estrogen increases the effect. In males testosterone reduces the effects.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people don't need the emotional connection, and therefor they could like someone else but have sex with another person because of the availability.

What Guys Said 5

• Just ask out the girl you like, and if you don't like a girl you ain't gonna get turned on from that girl, thus you aren't gonna be able to enjoy sex

• Its a guy that had sex with another girl.. And i was just wondering if it is possible that he likes me

• Yeah it's possible to like multiple people, but what your saying is if you can have sex with someone you don't like which you can't have sex with, cuz with a biologically male person you can't have sex without a boner, and a Biologically female person does have erection they just work differently, and you need that to have sex, or it will hurt

• My penis has never discriminated. To be honest if we were all like my dick racism wouldn't be an issue in this world.

• I dont understand how

• This is because it is a genital thing, not a brain thing; brains don't work like this at all and find it to be preposterous but your genitals? Good dick is good dick. No need for all that "thinking".

• Yes, it is called Friends With Benefits

It's a relationship where two people don't have any feelings for eachother, but they just call eachother to get sexually pleased. And that's it.

• But could you have a friends with benifits if you have a crush on another girl?

• Me? No. First of all, I'm a minor, and second... Got to try and talk to that crush.

But there are people who wouldn't mind having a friends with benefits

• I am going to be honest with you, No.

• You can even think about the girl you like during the sex.

• Even if you really really like her?

What Girls Said 0