What else can I do?

I don't know how much more I can improve, I won't post pictures publicly, but I'll send one or two of my appearance if needed. My life? Student, job, have my hobbies etc. Personality? Jokes a lot if comfortable, laid back, but also quiet type etc

Seriously, I am giving my all here to find a girl who connects with me

I'm starting to think she just is not out here..

Most Helpful Girl

• You're giving your all? Are you certain of that?

How many times in your life have you actually approached a girl in order to get to know her?

• Seven girls, most did not like me, and some I did not feel a connection with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude chillax. You have most of what you need, the last thing you need to acquire is the attitude. That's it.

• What type of attitude are we talking about here?

• Oh I see, and well I mean I have hope, but on certain days it rises or diminishes depending on things.

I like your advice though, I just hope I don't meet them when I'm too old

• I wish you the best of luck with that, dude. 8)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You wrote three sentences semi-anonymously on GAG and you say that is "giving your all" I thought I was lazy.

• dude relax. its takes a while to find the one. just enjoy life as i comes and calm down later.