What did my boyfriend mean by this?

Okay so I was being bullied for the longest time at school, by a certain girl & I wanted to kill myself, and I posted about it, on Instagram because I don't really like talking about my feelings & I could just tell people how I was feeling without having to talk to someone. Anyways I was talking to my boyfriend and we were talking about the situation, and he said that I am too smart to do something as stupid as killing myself, and that he knows I won't actually kill myself and that I am a good person, and he said that "I would miss him too much." if I actually killed myself. And I said "whatever, you would miss me." And he said "true" but he kept on saying "you would miss me more." Why did he keep on saying that? What is that supposed to mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• who knows what he might have meant, what does matter is you... listen, even though at times life feels like punishment the alternative could be a whole lot worse, I think we are spiritual beings having a human experience that is a miracle a real gift we hit the lottery... don't let anyone or anything control you if that means you have to headbutt someone then do that... and try to accept that you are responsible for your own happiness and sometimes we might have to see a doctor because of the chemical, hormonal issues but no matter what there is hope. Hang in there this too shall pass and good luck !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he was just trying his best to tell you not to kill yourself but doesn't really know how to approach it.

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard enough to talk to suicidal people, he was just trying to come up with things to say.

• He is an idiot

What Girls Said 1

• Aa think he's just teasing you to be honest trying to make a joke out of it although that isn't a really amusing topic but just never think of killing yourself again okay