Girls, would you mind dating a Chinese man?

I am a Chinese and now I studying in America,I will be staying at us really like white girls because most of them are pretty and kind,in fact,after I arrive at us,I don't want to pick up an Asian girl anymore,I absolutely prefer a white girl am not a poor guy,and a little bit cute,especially I am a guy with a kind mind. But I wonder if a white girl can accept a Chinese guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• race doesn't matter

but insecurity about who are you is a turn off

What Girls Said 9

• Race doesn't even matter that much anymore, unless your parents have some really strong views on it, so I'm sure it's fine. Although, you shouldn't be all going for the white girls, I'm sure there's still a lot of pretty and nice Asian girls.

• It is not the gender or color..believe me..I'm with a Japanese and German guy! He's is not what I thought he would be..I thought he would be kind and respectful...

Hes not! So don't go after color...If you want a dumb girl get one...but don't stereotype it will bite you in the butt!

• Maybe some girls in you life are very bad ,so you think you don't want to date Chinese girl any more, as a chinese , I know you thoughts , but those girls don't mean the whole chinses girls .you can say that you don't like everthing about China , it's your right , am I right ? Please remember always in your mind , you're a CHINESE ,too

• Race doesn't really matter, but I personally love asian men, never have dated one tho :( it's your personality that counts but there are plenty of girls I know that have the hots for asian guys.

• ofcourse we can.

• why not doesn't matter what you look like... its how you treat someone!

• Finally, There is an asian out there who likes white girls...there is a god. lol.

• no way chinese guys are so hideous! ..i can't take that risk

• to be honest you sound like somewhat of an inferiority complex and that you romanticize white people or something. "most of them are pretty and kind"? there are pretty and kind people of every race, including yours, people are people.

What Guys Said 2

• can you send me some pics of your to my email...lommy_234@yahoo.com let work things out ..

• Mr Chinaman let me help you with something...When you jump out the bed in the morning turn your f***ing swag on...If you don't have any...get some black friends and learn from them.