STANDARDS. PERSONAL PREFERENCES. Does it really matter?

Okay, so here's the deal. I have a boyfriend, and he is 6 years older than me. All in all everything is fine. But my question is about other things.. His ex, was 6 years older than me, and well. Her body type was way off. She was a skinny skinny lady, in her 30s. They've been together for over a year. She doesn't look like me, her hair and eye colour is different. The question is how relevant are personal preferences from one person to other? i don't really have a "type" but I know that most of people choose their soulmates by some individual tastes. Thedifference between us is like day and night. I just don't want to think that he is with me because I am close and etc. I assume that if that's true then what should stop me from thinking that when he finds a new girl, that suit his taste, will leave me for her? Any idea?

What Guys Said 2

• I have girls that are petite and others that are curvy, also of different races. My normal choice is a curvy latina, just something about them, YUMMY;-*

• Don't worry too much. Yes, some people have a type, but that doesn't mean he'll abandon you for another woman.

I believe people are usually very flexible about their type if the other person and the relationship are worth it. ;)

What Girls Said 1

• If our looked very similar to his ex you'd probably be concerned that he only liked you because you look like her.

Don't worry about it. Some people have a specific type. Some don't. Some people do until they meet someone completely different who blows them away. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day - he's into you and likes you for who you are.