I want to speak to my crush , what will he think?

I've liked him for 4 years , 3 weeks ago me and a friend and him all walked home together it was amazing. We are both 15 and when I was 11 I first saw him and I was like damn... He's tall , tanned , smells good plays football... Perfect. We no Eachother by name , he's not popular but was but everyone no's who he is , I'm not popular but I speak to the popular kids and they are my mates so it's alright. I want to text him or speak to him at school but WE DONT SPEAK AT ALL! , LIKE AT ALL , and if I do will he find it awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too good to be true you should only date guys you don't like.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of those things you might regret if you don't. But with anyone under 18 it's really your call. If you don't feel ready don't.

What Guys Said 2

• just text him, and speak to him. Ask him what position he plays in football, or what he did during the weekend. What will you lose by doing this?

• Won't he find it awkward?

• why would it be awkward? Just say hey whats going on? Or ask him how he liked class.

• I am not him. I do not know.

What Girls Said 0