Girls/Guys what should I do?

Currently talking to a long distance girl that is really affectionate towards me and we are sexting and even doing it on the phone and have begun skyping. She and I wants to go steady but she is being pulled down by the fact that she got out of an 8 year relationship a little more than a month ago. She doesn't want to play with my feelings and told me that she might be using me as rebound/safe-haven therefore she wants me to find another till she is ready. Any idea on how I can get her to be my girlfriend?

What Girls Said 2

• Just respectfully take things slow. And see where things go.

• You should forget about her. She is definitely not interested in pursuing a relationship right now. You should respect that.

What Guys Said 1

• By not being in a hurry. Just chill for a while and just be her friend for a while , at least until she has time to sort out her emotions and purge her self of the last dude. Heck whats the hurry anyway , its not like you implied that you have compatition or anything. Show her you are patient and are willing to wait. The whole idea of finding some one until she is ready is one of two things.
    1 a test to see if you are seriously interested , which implies wait for me.
    2 she isn't as serious as you think and its a brush off.
    Either way , time will tell you which one it is. So just chill out and try to get to know her better and let her do the same