How to tell a stranger or random girl she's pretty?

Hi, if I see a girl I think is pretty in public or at a coffee shop would it be weird for me to smile and say "You are really pretty!" or "you are absolutely stunning!" and just walking away? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• That will not lead you anywhere, but you will make a girl happy if you do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda, since your don't then engage them in a conversation. Imagine if it would happen to you, you would feel a positive rush but you would wonder, probably, "wtf? Why didn't she stop and talk? Why did she walk away?"

But it's a good excersies for then enganging girls and keep a conversation going with them, and then getting their numbers

What Girls Said 1

• That kinda comment always makes my day. As long as you don't get sexual or flirtatious.

What Guys Said 3

• That is a hard one. They usually think you are just using it as a line to get them into bed. So you should compliment their outfit or their hair first, then start a general conversation and build up to your original compliment.

• If you don't have any hopes of ever engaging with that person on any kind of romantic or sexual basis, you can just say it.

If you do want to keep your options open to talk to her in the future, you can't complement her. Any kind of compliment is a signal to women that they are out of your league. As soon as you say it, she will see you as "below her," at an emotional level, not a cognitive one. But all the same it's not ever questioned or challenged.

• Approach her and tell it like you don't give a damn like it's nothing but don't show signs of nervousness just walk by and say hey i just saw from there i just want to say your really pretty/cute that's it