Guys, girls who curse often?

• Not for me
  • Love it!
  • Don't really care
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• I like it because people who curse a lot are usually not concerned with whether or not society perceives them in a positive way, which is a good thing to me.

• the4 occasional f**k under her breath for only me to hear is acceptable but otherwise, I would feel I got stuck with a loser too lazy to educate themselves

• Actually there's studies that show that a higher intelligence and better vocabulary is linked to cussing. Just 'cause someone says "fuck" more often than you'd prefer doesn't make them less than.

• @sighnothing Agreed, I was just going to let him think what he wants though.

• I don't have studies, just observations of the pickings around here... outside of shopping here matters not. So you don't like what goes on here b/c it disagrees with "studies"? Send me the link, I want to see the PhDs associated with it/them & the test conditions. Are either of you grad. students?

• It depends on how often. If half her vocabulary would have to be bleeped out, it's not attractive.

• My girlfriend cusses, but not all that often
    If it shoots off like every sentence, it's a no-no

In fact, if I hear her cuss a lot, I give her a sharp slap on the hand

• If you gave me "a sharp slap on the hand" for cursing I'd give you a sharp snap of your neck. Good luck with the abusing.

• Call it what you want but it's not abuse

From the sheer speed that you resort to violence, it's you I should be wishing good luck to

• Depends when and where. In bed it can work. Why worry about a word, care about the mind of the person who does that. Are they doing it from ignorance or is it a statement? Finally, look in your own head, why does your head make it matter?

• Fine by me. I curse a lot.

• I guess its a slight turn off only because it show that she's much more socially adept than me. Makes me think, oh she's got all her guy friends and I'll never be anything to her

• Fuck it I'm down

• People who swear too often seem like they have nothing to say or are dramatic.

• So not for me

• Love that.

What Girls Said 4

• Loooll da fuck?

I'm not trying to be a douche but if a dude is like; I don't like if a girl swears my response is: do cuss words come outta my vagina?

HOWEVER: Obviously for social reasons you should not cuss in certain situations, like in front of kids or at church, but if I drop a "shit" or a "fuck" and he gets all prissy about it then you can just slide on out. Why? Because words are words, and if you can't handle hearing me say a naughty word you can't handle the naughty me.

Nuff said.

• Eh, as long as they don't use curse words as punctuation, I don't give a f*ck.

• It's not for me and not my thing

• Dont care...