Guys, GUYS: How would you feel if other guys like the same girl you like? And why did he look mad?

1) So if you were nervous to talked to the girl you really like but later found out that there were 10+ guys also interested in her (they haven't talked to her yet either) then would you...
a) become more competitive and want to talk to her asap
b) sad and give up
c) other?
2) This guy was interested in me before he found out other guys were also interested in me. When he first found out about it he didn't look that bothered by it.. but the next day, his friend he was with was talking about me and he looked really pissed off? Would you be pissed off or jealous if you were in this situation? Is he sick of other guys talkinga bout me?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd fight them derpa derpa derpa.

What Guys Said 5

• Not every guy is competitive in nature.

I vote option C. I would pursue her at the same interval I am now. I follow the mantra of having a steady stream of women that I am pursuing, so one girl dropping off the radar doesn't affect me as much.

• 1) b
    2) yes

• I'm fine with it.

He's just... I don't know.

• I'd talk to her asap... if I get rejected.. IL go home n cry : c

• This is me a lot I just give up