Is she losing interest or hooking up with another guy?

We've been dating for a little less than 2 weeks. We were chatting for a few months before and then we started going out every night. (After a few nights we became a couple). Anyway, recently I got the flu and I told her that we wouldn't be able to see eachother till I get better. She wished me to get well fast and we talked a little more. The next day we also talked a little bit but she has just seen my last message without answering it (yesterday). She just doesn't seem as interested to reply as she was before. Plus, there's this guy from her class that she replied to his comment with hearts and kisses and the emoticon that she usually only sends me. He's the only guy to write a comment (with hearts) from all the tons of pictures she has. My intuition is telling me she's kissed him and is losing interest in me. Am I being too paranoid or should I dump her? I'm afraid it'll be one of the "i needed you but you weren't here" scenarios and that I couldn't emotionally satisfy her because we haven't seen eachother in days.

I am really thinking of dumping her, but I want to make it so that she doesn't go out with the guy that I mentioned.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't jump to conclusions.. its good to think out the possibilities but u Sound a little paranoid.. I would make split decisions based on paranoia.. thatll likely ruin your relationship and something with a friend that likely doesn't exist

What Guys Said 1

• maybe she feels like y'all are talking to much or just is busy only after one day i wouldn't sweat it. I've been there especially with me not responding and girls getting upset but they have to realize i can't have a phone at work so i can't talk for that 12 hour period and they get all crazy on me