I thought the BS would be over by now- Dating a woman in her mid 30's. Is she interested or playing games?

A little back story about what’s going on. I was setup with this woman through my sister (my sister and I have very similar personalities). I figured if my sister liked her then I might like her so I gave it a try. So we have went on 4 dates up as of right now-all the dates have went very well and had great conversations. I have noticed that she is a little shy/reserved and has slightly began to open up a little to me (she might have had some bad previous relationships in the past), I haven’t pushed to hard I want her to feel comfortable opening up to me on her own. I have not been too clingy and needy, I text her every 3-4 days and when I text her I ask her out. The last text I sent out was this previous Wednesdays, I asked her out she said “sounds good, but had to check her calendar and would get back to me the next day”. I still haven’t heard from her (this is not an excuse for her she does have a busy work schedule and has had to refer to it before). I have yet to text her she said she was going to get back with me and I haven’t texted her since. Where the mixed signals come into play is I am the one always initiating all of texts messages and there is no proactivity on her part. I am at the point in my life where I don’t have time for the BS. I am ready to just be brutally honest and put all my cards on the table. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest but still polite e. g. 'Hey, how's it going? I haven't heard back from you about 'activity', if you are still keen let me know what day works for you :) '

If you do see her again, then mention during the date that you like it when i girl texts first/initiates contact sometimes - it's only fair!

Most Helpful Guy

• She's going to follow your lead. Women want men to take control. Show her what you want

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should text her and ask if she's free on the day you want to take her out. Maybe in her past relationships she was always the one initiating contact so maybe it's an ego boost that you text first.

• Yeah, no. As someone who generally dates guys from 30-50s (yeah shut up) I've learned.. the BS never ends. Its just new BS. Same shit, different pot basically.

• Thats a dream approach. If only they were all like tht

What Guys Said 0