Wow be dead honest?

I was a senior and dating a girl in hs. We dated for one year with no sex since she said she wanted to wait (claimed to be a virgin). I had no choice but to wait. She soon left to college and i stayed home. We broke up but remained friends. We'd still talk but only through social media. I'd then see her upload pics of her drinking, partying, dirty dancing with dudes, sitting on dudes laps posing for the camera. A year later she moves back home because she missed everyone. She called me one day (she's moved back home at this point) and invited me to lunch. I said ok and we hung out. We then started to talk/kiss and we started to hold hands. I however wanted to know if she dated/slept around since it's been a year. I asked if she dated? and she said "nothing serious". I then asked how far she got? and she moved her eyes side to side and to the back of her skull (what people do when something gets annoying). I re-asked her and she speed walked and started to sing a song to avoid my question. I then admitted i slept with one girl and that was it. She looked pissed and said "so that's it? just one girl?". We got into it and she said to never bother her again or she'll call the cops. She blocked me on all social medias. I never heard from her again it's been months now.

Needless to say do you think she slept around or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think she thought you would wait to and now your just like "all the other guys" so she has no reason to talk to you. I think for the record she's a fake as fuck.

What Girls Said 5

• Firstly you did have a choice to wait you could have moved on to someone more sexually open. I cannot tell if she slept around from the info you give. I guess she thought it was rude of you to ask.

• She probably did.

• No i doubt it. The heat of the moment probably got a bit real, sounds hesitent

• First off, it was really agitating how pushy you were about knowing and obviously you did something in between all that that made her feel she NEEDS TO CALL THE COPS other than just a little argument. You sound psychotic and I'd probably call the cops too

What Guys Said 7

• mrwgifs.com/.../...ell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows but now that she isn't talking to you anymore and blocked you from everything and deleted you from her life doesn't it really matter?

But to give you an answer probably not if she is a reasonable person. It's hyprctical to be upset if she did too.

• Lol you just can't leave something alone can you haha

• Ha, what a bitch.

• im glad she blocked you, because she's a psychopath, i would suggest you to avoid any kind of contact with her.

• "I was a senior and dating a girl in hs. We dated for one year with no sex since she said she wanted to wait (claimed to be a virgin)."

You are a chump

" I had no choice but to wait."

You had a choice. You could of walked away and not let her control you or bang girls on the side while she made YOU wait.

" I however wanted to know if she dated/slept around since it's been a year. I asked if she dated? and she said "nothing serious"."

She's lying. Girls put on different faces for different guys. She slept around, and wanted to find herself. Now she's looking for a relationship. Que the reliable guy that is you. She knows you'll stick around and play by her silly rules because you failed her first shit test of you in HS.

The rest of your story shows you dodge a bullet. You were dealing with a crazy, emotional unstable woman who was controlling and most likely a feminist. She wanted you to be off limits to women and be Good while she fucked around.

This is just a gender reversal of guys expecting to fuck a bunch of women and the girl he wants a relationship with to be a virgin with no one ever touching her.

• She clearly did sleep around.

• She has definitely slept around