I am 31 years old I met I love girl with 17 years it is relation possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gonna go ahead and say no.

That's illegal. You'd be a pedophile, and if you had any form of romantic contact with her, they'd put your butt on the sex offender list and you would have to register with them every time you moved houses and you'd lose your job and you'd ostracized from society and you wouldn't be allowed within a mile of any school and people wouldn't hire you and people wouldn't rent to you and people wouldn't do any form of business with you. And odds are you'd go to prison for rape and THEN you'll have THAT to deal with and a prison sentence is a whole other issue when coming to living a normal life.

But sure, if that's all okay with you then you go right ahead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, how can you love her? you're at completely different periods in your lives. She has no time to be a housewife and you have no time to be a babysitter. you're just confusing lust with with love and you probably can't get a girl to like you so you're holding onto anyone that shows you some attention -_-

You shouldn't go for someone just cause they are easy. Man up and go wank over people your own age.

What Girls Said 10

• Not possible at all. When I was 17 (not that long ago) I met a guy who was only 4 years older than me. We tried it out and it didn't end well. While the age gap wasn't that large, the maturity level was. Think about what 14 years will do man. Not to mention that's illegal. She's a child, and you're a grown man, I suggest you find someone your own age

• It's possible, and so is being charged with being a sex offender. Don't do it man, just don't do it.

• Absolutely not.

• It's probably an undercover cop bro

• Of course, good luck in jail.

• Nnnnnnnnnope. That's creepy.

• Prison is just a room

• ok that's weird. I'm 17 and i like a 14 year old and i think it's super weird and that's only 3 years.
    you two are at two different stages in life!!

• nope sorry

• It's your penis that loves her.

What Guys Said 17

• Age is just a number
    But wait till she's 18

• i picked up a barrista at stabucks exacly a week ago and found out she's 17. she said its scary and i said you are too young for me and we parted.

i have nothing in common with a teen that young...19 is different and every yr is so significant in these ages until 25... then its like whatever.

i definitely can't be seen with her even though its legal etc.

if she's ok give it a try since you're ok with it.

• Probably not gonna last very long both at different stages of life she will probably end up leaving or cheating she is only 17 and not as mature as you.

• If you are in the States wait till she is 18 or your gonna have a hard time

• It may be possible or it may jusy be physical, also be aware that she is 17, this is dodgy legal ground depending on where you and she is from.

• Maybe in a year, then it'll be legal. Also it's her choice just as much as yours.

• Sure, why not.

• WHY NOT go for her Tiger !

• Lucky bastard lol. Well done son.

• I don't know why you'd want to.

• What are you even trying to say

• That depends... Are you a pedophile?

• I doubt the results from the females here would be the same if
    it were reverse? Just wait a yr.

• In most American states, it's legal to have sex. If you're in like California, then no. What state do u live in?

• How ironic that this just happened to me.
    We just happened to be in the right place and the right time and everything clicked.

• If I were her father I would be extremely angry

• how did you even meet her? why did you feel there is relationship potential? have you been on dates with her? did you think she likes you?