My friends asked me to go on a group date with them without my girlfriend, Should I join them or not?

They are 3 guys and 4 girls so one of the girls is single so her friends asked my friends to bring another guy to match the group. Its just a normal going out its be like see a movie eat something some walk and back home again.
Should I join them or not? and also should I tell my girlfriend or not?

• Ye go out with them
  • Not without your girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do there need to be equal men to women? That's a bit weird, Especially if it's "normal" going out. Well it's not normal because someone is going all ocd wanting equal amount of people with an equal ratio of sex.

It's up to you if you join them.
    Definitely tell your girlfriend or she will think your trying to hide something.

Or just don't go.
    It's a lot easier if you can't automatically take your girlfriend if you wanted to.

Though, doesn't sound like that matters so much if she would like to go or would be upset by this.

Single girl chaperone. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it is playing with fire. Your girlfriend will be mad if you dont tell if you ask her and she says yes than that will be fine. i think anytime you venture from your relationship it could cause problems even if completely innocent. i have seen some women even after agreeing bring it up later. And how would you feel if girlfriend did the same thing?

What Girls Said 5

• That's weird. At least ask your girlfriend if she's okay with it. It's respect. I think you are a good guy!

• You need to see if your girlfriend is OK with it, sounds odd.

• Tell her, it sounds sketchy, and the others might be trying to hook you and the single gal up.

• Only Asians do that group date thingy. I don't know

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Tell your girl that your going along as the 3 wheel. Your buddy needs help/advice and your going to give it and help him with their dates.

• Honestly, I'd want to take my girlfriend with me.

• Then the group would be 4guys and 5girls. They want to have the same people in bot sides.

• An arbitrary limitation. Then they should find plus one guy.

• sounds sketchy

• Just go you fucking nutless pussy, it's just fingers innit?