I don't know what to do, any ideas?

I have liked her for some while, always tried to do anything I could for her, etc. She liked a few other guys, and I just had to move past her. Recently, she became super flirty, and seeming to go out of her way to talk to me. I had to pick something up for a favorite teacher we share, and asked her if she wanted to come with (just me and her). She said yes, but whenever I asked her when, she always brushed it off. Eventually, I asked her about it and she said she's been busy, and hasn't really been talking to anyone, also apologized for brushing me off but never offering to go with, so I just did it myself, as I had to get it. I told her, does she want to come with me to do something else, and she said yes. Next day, she just seemed to avoid me, and ignore me. I felt kind of hurt, and whenever I tried to talk to her, she just seemed like she was waiting for me to stop. Find out her and another guy fell out, which made me hurt even more seeing as I didn't even have a chance.

Last day I see her before the weekend, I make a joke to her and she just looks at me and looks away, try to say hi in the hallway and she turns her head at me. I haven't texted her in a day which is weird since we always text all the time. Now I don't know what to do, should I contact her or just let things roll out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that she's been just flirting with you... don't let her to play with you... try to make her jealous if she gets.. she likes you if not she's not worth of your time

What Girls Said 1

• Let things roll over. She was leading you on for the attention.

What Guys Said 1

• could be bipolar I don't know