Amazing first date. ok second date. now what?

i went on a second date yesterday with a guy who I had the best first date with. Our first date we clicked perfectly well and it ended with a hug & some kissing and he texted me that same night saying he would love to see me again. He asked me out yesterday and had me plan the date. Oddly the second time around wasn't so magical, it felt a little of & there was way more silent moments. We still had some good talks & we joked around more but it felt more awkward. That made me more nervous and I could tell he wasn't totally relaxed. At the end he walked me to my car like the first time and hugged me and kissed me for a much longer time than our first date, I opened my eyes twice wondering when he would be done. Then he said see you later and left. He didn't text me that night, so I'm wondering if he had a change of heart which is what I assume, but then why was he kissing me like that. Should I wait for him to text me or should I be the first to thank him. I wouldn't mind seeing him again but I would understand if he didn't after yesterday.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should wait till the end of the day. Then maybe send a text to feel out how he feels about another date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Too soon to know. Don't over react.

What Guys Said 1

• honeymoon phase

What Girls Said 1

• Go on a third date. See how it goes.