Guys, if you are on a dinner with a girl and another girl calls you on mobile, will you ignore the call then send a message?

So i basically called him, no answer then he sent a message "Hey im in a dinner i can't talk"

im dying to know who is he having dinner with but if its a girl he's dating, wouldn't he just ignore my call?

Most Helpful Guy

• if it´s a "date" i won´t get my phone out unless it´s one of the preset emergencies. (only certain people can still call me). i only text back, when she goes to the restroom.

if it´s just a casual dinner, i´d look who it is and decide then. maybe ask her if she´s ok with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wait to return his call unti after the date. Or tomorrow.

What Guys Said 11

• I would look at who's calling, if it's not important, then I would ignore the call and if I go to the bathroom or if the person I'm with goes, I would use that time to text the caller and tell them that I'm busy and can't talk to them.

• A gentleman would not even know you are calling and wait till afterwards to text you back. Unless he was just with friends or family.

• So.. Should i take it as a good thing? That he messaged me?

• It's good to hope that is the case. But I wasn't there so I don't know. Maybe it was a date and she was in the bathroom. (I'm sorry to put this thought into your head)

• Not if he's playing the field. He wants all his options open. But, to be fair do you know he was with another woman? Maybe it was a friend or family member?

• When I'm with someone, they are the center of the universe to me. My phone ringing doesn't matter, I'll call back that person later.

• sometimes but i think he was hopeing you would stop so he could go on with what he was doing

• I would probably do that regardless of who I'm at dinner with. It could be family, co-workers, just friends, etc.

• Well why are you dying to know who is the girl?

• I'd ignore the call and send a text. It's none of your business who he has dinner with.

• I would ignore and text you back , also when im with a friend or family member, or maybe a business partner.

• Well I silence my phone but no I'd just ignore it. I wouldn't even check to see who it was or the message.

• First of all a girl will think its rude to text at the table
    Does he work anywhere or is he looking for a job or anything

What Girls Said 0