Inter racial marriage opinion?

so guys whats your opinion on inter racial marriage as in a marriage between an white and a black or Asian etc. what if they are of a different religion. And i dont want opinions if your talking about interracial dating cause thats an whole another issue.

oh and what does society view of inter racial people and do inter racial kids feel like a ping pong ball in middle of 2 sides? like the other day an inter racial kid said he was a misfit in a white community cause he was too black and misfit in a black community cause he was too white

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, just like intraracial marriage. With religion however, they have to talk it through deeply and both should be completely at ease with the other persons religion and the adjustments they may have to make themselves.

Plus: they often get really pretty kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see it happening very often where I live, there's nothing weird with it in my opinion. But interracial marriages are common here and already part of our culture, but if there are cultural differences, the couple can work on it, just like in any other kind of marriage.

What Girls Said 5

• Literally anyone who marries anyone in my family will be in an interracial marriage because we are mixed race. I'm pretty obviously fine with it.

• The offspring either swing to their white heritage the most or the other non white side of it. I'm not really friends with interracial people, they tend to behave more white or their non white culture and stick to white people for majority of friends.

• It's none of my business what other people do. Love whoever you like! ❤️

• I don't care, people can do what they want with their lives

• I think having interracial kids is unhealthy but I don't judge people who do it. I'm white and I will have kids with someone who's white, because that is the healthiest way to have them. Same with blacks or Asians. I believe we're meant to be separate. Also, all the bleeding heart liberals here can refrain from yelling at me because my opinion isn't going to change and I probably won't be responding.

• Sorry... not buying this argument. Hopefully, when you get older and travel more, your perspective and attitudes about humanity will broaden. This has nothing to do with being a "bleeding heart liberal." Your argument is why so many believe "conservatives" are racists... Donald Trump wanting to build a wall and label all Muslims. This is deeply disturbing and certainly is not Christian...

• Hahaha looks like the baby got mad

• Wow, you still don't have an argument.

What Guys Said 9

• This is 2016 and there's nothing special about it anymore lol. It's just marriage. Maybe in cities where interracial relationships are still considered taboo this is still a thing. I don't know

• My view on interracial dating and marriage is the same. If you love the person go for it.

• you can not choose who you fall in love with all you know is you love them with all your heart. what anyone else thinks shouldn't matter because the both of you are happy

• Inter racial marriage is fine. I don't know about different religions marriages as the separate values will cause division.

• I have done it before. It can work out, but the cultural differences are there.

• inter racial marriage is perfectly fine. i dont know know about interracial kids only ones i know are very young and dont know any different besides mommy and daddy

• Aren't we all human

• My cousin is white married to a black guy and they have a child. Her husband is a lovely man and I'm so happy they're together. Race doesn't determine ANYTHING. So my opinion is who cares. Marry who you want as long as it's legal.

• This has been done to death.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061735/