Is this even a stupid idea? Right?

So long story short supposevly there's this guy that is "interested" in me at work. He comes to the shop many times. We have talked a little only when he's at the shop never outside of work. He seems I don't know shy to me and his friend is always smiling at me and giggling like why? Lol anyways recently this guy got kinda of personal like telling me I won't be coming in I'm getting ready for vacation like letting me know, and he's smiled at me or at times won't really look at me. Anyways recently like I said we talked a bit and he was leaving he wasn't paying attention ahead of him he hit his arm on the door handle OUCH haha n looked at me and put his hand on back of his head while staring as he was leaving. Well my manager and coworkers n a few friends have been teasing me a lot with him. My manager told me today to simply this coming week ask him if he's a fan of batman and superman and if he is to ask him if he would like to go watch it with me? Uh I don't know I'm shy lol and I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I know I'll end up looking like a fool lol but they think other wise he will say yes or ask to take me someplace else. We even bet on it omg haha I don't know guys is it a good idea for the woman to ask the guy out? Some of you men are hard to read :/ or wanna act tough in front of friends just tell us women how you feel haha but like me some women put the big girl pants on and ask ! I'm soooo freaking shy and scared of rejectiOn! Help! Please! >.< ps I haven't dated in a long long time sooo I'm so flipping shy wtf! Lol is it stupid? Or I should go for it?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• "Long story short" Lol. But YES! Ask him. Guys love to be asked out! ❤️

• Tbh, I just read the first sentence and thought "DONT EVER piss where you live"