Is this a bad sign he refused to kiss me goodbye?

me and my boyfriend have been having problems we've only been dating two months now. He barely talks to me he told me a couple days ago that he doesn't feel the same way as I do he said that he loves me but he's not in love with me and I told him that obviously we're not gonna be in love with each other within two months is is that we fight too much and we argue but he works third shift and I only see him once a week yesterday he came over to talk about stuff and at the end of The time I saw him he refused to give me a kiss goodbye I start crying because he's been treating me like garbage when we were at dinner he ignores me sometimes when I ask questions, finally when I kiss him he will kiss me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this relationship has run out of gas. No sense in forcing something to work when it just doesn't. Do you think maybe he is not the right guy for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• He most likely just needs you for sex and finds you attractive. That's what he loves about you. Sorry honey...

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't sound good unfortunately! :( If I actually liked someone I would definitely want to kiss them especially if we only saw each other once a week.

• Yup terrible sign...

What Girls Said 0