What would you do to get out of the friendzone?

So you really like the guy/girl and after afew times of approaching them, they just see you as a "friend" (I just hate it!). You try giving off hints you like them but they either won't get it or just ignore it. So, yea, just was curious what'd you guys do to kill the awful situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe there's a certain way that will get you out of the friend zone if they chose to be a friend only, that's their choice and you need to respect that. Best thing to do is make a few attempts in showing your interest and if you get nothing in return, I'd suggest you forget about it. The person may not be suitable for you after all, you need someone who returns your feelings. Good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm never friend-zoned, unless I want to be. If you don't want to be treated like a friend, don't act like one.

• You can't. If they don't find you attractive, then you don't find you attractive. End of story.

• Friendzone him back, go out as friends and let time change your friendship into a relationship.

• East a Klondike bar.

• I would go to the next girl, and then the next girl, and then the next girl - until I would find someone who would be up for sex

What Girls Said 1

• Ask them on a date or move on to someone else.